Chapter 13

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

"You're wrong."

[Y/n] said to Oikawa as she sat down on her seat.

"It's clearly right!" Oikawa exclaimed as he sat down on his seat as well.

"You clearly didn't watch The Endgame. Captain America can lift Thor's hammer! He can even call down the lightning!" [Y/n] explained.

"But Thor's the God of Thunder and Captain America's just...well...Captain America. He doesn't have any powers, just a shield, how can he even call the lightning?" Oikawa questioned.

"It's because of what Odin said 'Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.' So you understand now?" [Y/n] explained once again.

". . . Yeah, thanks for explaining." Oikawa replied simply and instantly sat properly when the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class, I have finally graded your score for the test and now I will hand it to you." The teacher simply said and began handing the test papers to the class.

"Hm, 96%...not bad." [Y/n] said bluntly as she looked at her test score with no emotion at all. "How about you, Oikawa?"

Oikawa stayed silent, also looking at his test score with no emotion. But [Y/n] could've swore she saw his eye twitch a little.

"Let me see." [Y/n] stood up from her chair and took a peek at Oikawa's score.

.

.

.

"Did you even study last night...?"

"I swear I did!" Oikawa groaned as he rested his head on his arms.

"Properly?" [Y/n] questioned, raising an eyebrow as she crossed her arms to her chest.

Oikawa lifted his head slightly before dropping it down again. "No..."

"Dumbass." [Y/n] sighed and sat back down on her desk, her arms still crossed but she crossed her legs as well.

"Okay, the passing score is 80%. So for the ones who got 79% below, you can do better next time. Especially you, Oikawa." The teacher said sternly and looked at Oikawa who was now looking at the front.

"You can do better than that." The teacher said as she shook her head. "How about I'll send someone to tutor you? How about [L/n]? Are you up to that?" The teacher asked, who was now looking at [Y/n].

"Yes ma'am."

"Good, starting today [L/n] will tutor you, Oikawa. Is that okay with you?" The teacher asked again as Oikawa nodded in response.

And with that the teacher started the lesson.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." [Y/n] whispered to Oikawa as she leaned close to him.