Girls Day Gone Rouge (also a mass murder tries to break into my dorm)

Start from the beginning

"Honeydukes, I'd rather live to see her and Harry's wedding, not to mention fangirling over their first kid." OJ answers.

"You know spreading lies about me isn't going to make me want to not kill you if we decide to go to Zonkos first." I call, walking three steps ahead of them to get to Honeydukes. "Besides OJ, you should stop dreaming about my wedding and start dreaming about your own with George."

"Again with us with Fred and George? It's not going to happen Marrie, we're just good friends, nothing more, nothing less" OJ responds with a sigh.

"Is that why you're both blushing madly?" Le questions, and her and I giggle at their shocked expressions.

"Whatever. Alright Ammie, we'll give you ten minutes to get whatever you want and then we'll head over to Zonkos. Time starts...now!" Reg exclaims, and I race into the store, the rest realizing close behind me to see what my selections will be this time

"Alright, I have chocolate frogs, fudge flies, white chocolate, caramel filled chocolate toads, chocolate bars, white chocolate chips, Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans, chocolate wands, licorice wands, what else am I missing?" I ask the three as I'm waiting in line to check out.

"Extra stomach storage?" OJ smirks.

"Nonsense, this is the ideal amount to last me until the next trip, I think. Might need to make a kitchen raid here and there, but we'll be fine."

"You're forgetting that Marrie can eat all of the sweets in the world and not get sick," Reg chuckles.

"Not true, remember my birthday party in first year?" Le questioned starting to giggle, and the others follow.

"That was an exception. I had to train my stomach that it was okay for me to eat that much, and sweets are different than cake," I argue

"I remember that! You and I used to sneak down the kitchens at like two a.m. every morning with Fred and George and snack so you got used to being accurately fed, and I for one approved of that training." Reg said as we were heading over to Zonkos, when we ran into two tall red-headed boys.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" They said in unison.

"I see a peanut here," Fred said, wrapping his arm around Reg.

"And a little birdie here." George said, repeating the same actions as his brother.

"We're just heading over to Zonkos, wanna come?" OJ asks.

"Of course we do" George answers with a smirk.

Le chuckles. "As long as you guys don't get any prank ideas off of our supplies."

Fred scoffs. "Of course not, we'd only do that behind your backs," he turns to grin at the rest of us as him and George move to open the doors into the shop.

"Alright, we have our fanged flyers, dungbombs, and some color bombs, do we need anything else?" I asked, holding my arms up to receive Le's approval, who was holding the checklist of items we needed to restock on.

"Nope, but look at OJ and Reg over there,"

"I do believe that we've already made our bets on them," I smirked.

"We did, which I will be winning"

"I dunno, I feel like it's more of a slow burn kinda thing, they won't be together until fourth year."

"Whatever you say Mar," she responds sarcastically as we checkout and sit on the bench while we wait for the lovebirds to finish up.

~lol you all get to wait until book three to know what happened in the joke shop so we're going back to hoggy-warty Hogwarts :D~

"Okay, how exactly are we supposed to do this?" OJ asks

"Well, we need a leaf for each of us, so one for me, one for Reg, and one for Lele,"

"What if we mess it up?" Reg asks

"Good point. Two for each then." I reply, and walk over to the mandrake enclosure in the Greenhouse.

"Le, I do believe that these types of spells are your specialty," I turn, seeing the lock on the cage that holds the Mandrakes

"Alohomora"

"Thank you Lele, you're amazing" Reg exclaims

Le flips her hair and smiles, "I know", causing us all to erupt into laughter. We quickly gather the leaves, close and re-lock the enclosure, and head back up to the Great Hall to get ready for the feast.

"Alright Harry, we brought back all that we could carry," I state, dumping everything that I got for Harry during our trip onto the table..

"Thanks Marrie, how was it?" Harry asks, staring wide-eyed at all of the candy he just got.

"Oh it was wonderful, we saw all of the shops-next time when you both can go you have to see the Quidditch store! We even went to go and visit the Shrieking shack-" Ron begins to ramble, and I elbow his side, hard. "I uh-I mean, you really didn't miss that much mate, and I'm sure you'll be able to go next time.

"So, did you get any work done today?" Mione asks

"Er, a little. I started working in the library when Collin came in and I left, and I ran into Filch, but Professor Lupin saved me from detention, and I went and hung around his office for the bit-do you guys know anything about Grindylows?"

I nod. "I love the things. Adorable, but could kill you at any given point and time"

Reg chuckled. "So it's you but in magical creature form?"

"Yes," I respond, and begin to dig into the feast, which never ceases to let me down. After a full stomach and ready to fall into my food coma, we had back up to the tower, where everyone was stopped, the reason unknown.

"What do you think's happening?" Ron asked

.

"I dunno, let's lift Peanut up Georgie so she can report back to us what's happening," Fred and George nodded and hoisted Reg, who quickly gasped and turned a sickly pale.

"Reg? What is it?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "You have to see this." And we all moved up until we were in the front.

"Oh no," Mione whispered, clutching my hand.

Percy's voice joined in with all of the com i motion, and when he made his way up, he looked as bad as I felt. "Someone go get Professor Dumbleore. Quickly."

I look back a short while later to see Dumbledore coming behind a first year, with McGonagall, Snape, and Professor Lupin trailing behind. Everyone was now staring at the shredded painting of the Fat Lady.

"We need to find her, quickly. Minerva, please go and fetch Mr. Filch and tell him to look around for her, the rest of you, please follow Snape to the Great Hall."

"I don't think you'll need to look far for her," Peeves sang out. "I found her, hiding upstairs in another portrait, quite distraught. I don't exactly blame her. Nasty temper he's got, that Sirius Black."

Hi guys! I hope that you all had a amazing week! Here's chapter seven, and chapter eight should be out pretty soon1 As always, feel free to comment and vote, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~Potterhead