8. Just The Two Of Us

Start from the beginning

"He really dodged two bullets between me and Michelle by choosing Chloe. It was rude and mean and hurtful, but.... a smart move altogether" Emily says.
"He donig a great job and so is she, and she's dancing beautifully and so is he, but.... I just wish it was me" Michelle said.

"Now that I've worked with Stephanie, um, I really see.... she's a really good person, you know, instead of... the wall that she puts up" West said.
"For our compromise, we decided that he could have his flip if I could have my time to shine. I guess West isn't that bad after all, and out dance came together quite nicely, I'm happy with that" Stephanie says.

"I think our dance is gonig great. Um, I'm having a blast, I'm having a great time with him. We have a lot of chemistry. I don't know, I'm starting to find a new likeness to James" Carly said.
"I feel like I'm finally getting her to like me. And then she's sending me these little signs, but it's Carly- mixed signals everywhere" James said.

"My favourite part of the duet is the turning section that I do. I love spinning. It's just.... it's so fun" Daniel says.
"Daniel's choreography is actually really really good. Like, he had a lot of amazing lines and techniques that he put into it. They look awesome" Tiffany says.
"Good job. Now the two that I have in my list that didn't get a chance to perform... last, but absolutely not least, Emily and Michelle. You guys ready to do your duet?" Miss Kate asked. The studio was quite. James had to hide his smile with the back of Carly's neck. "This is going to be so good" James whispered to Carly.
"Oh, no. No. Definitely not" Emily said then moved away from Michelle. "We're not ready, no" Michelle says. "You guys don't have a diet together?" Kate asked the two girls. "No" Emily says. "You were the last two left over, why would you not pair up?" Miss Kate asked them.
"It's a bit disappointing that they weren't prepared and everybody else was" Chris says.
"The whole point of the duet exercise was teamwork and team building" Kate explains.
"You know what? Pets see if they can make something up on the spot. How does that sound?" Chris asked. Michelle and Emily kept saying no. Bit late thought other wise.
"I love how Emily and Michelle have to freestyle a duet. Teach them both a lesson" James says.
"I think it's totally unfair that Kate is making Emily freestyle a duet" Stephanie said.
"Get in the centre, both of you, right now" Kate said. "Get in the centre. Go for it!" Emily says then pushes Michelle into the middle. "No" Michelle says then wacks Emily's hand away. "There's no questions!" Miss Kate told them.
"I'm terrified to do this duet with Emily because duets are all about teamwork, working together, listening to each other's ideas, and Emily and I are totally not on the same page" Michelle explains.

(Whatever Riley says, Carly is the one saying it)
"I'm disappointed in both of you" miss Kate told them.
"I'm tired of the way that Emily's treating me. I'm just not going to take it anymore" Michelle said.
"If this doesn't change, we're not gonig to win regionals, ok?" Miss Kate said.
"We need a leader who keeps us together for regionals, and my sister's just not donig that" Carly says.
"It's simple- if we want to win regionals... Michelle has to go" Emily says.

"Hey. How you feeling Ry?" Carly asked Riley as she walked in Riely's room. "I'm getting there. What did I miss?" Riley asked her sister. "Well  I did a duet with James and me and him are getting closer. Oh and Michelle and Emily had to a duet, it didn't end well" Carly told Riley to catch her up. They both just sat on Riley's bed until they fell asleep.

_______________________________________
Slowly getting there. A little bit at the end of Riley and Carly sister bonding.
Sorry for the ling wait, have a lot of college work to do. 

XOXO Kisses
K