Chapter 1

My first day of Junior year.  End of fun, beginning of Hell.  180 days spent in a classroom. 

Curfew at 12 becomes curfew at 6.  A $200 dollar a week spending limit becomes a mere $15.  My best friends, Jason and Melanie, go from spending days at my house to only an hour a day, an exception for Saturdays.  Being in my own house suddenly seems like a job.  Constant chores and impossible-to-follow rules. 

Deep down I know my parents just want what's best for my sister, Samantha, and I.  Sometimes I just feel they try to control my life.  They want us to have what they have: a loving relationship and a steady life.  My parents met when they were my age.  They say it was love at first sight.  I just hope I can fulfill their wishes and find a man to settle down with.

My sister ran out of her room.  "Where are my glasses?" She practically yelled. 

"God damn, Sam.  Can you dial it down a little?  I'm sure they're on your nightstand like they were last time you lost them."  I rolled my eyes.  Sam has always been so forgetful.  It's a good thing she has me around.  I'm great at finding things.  Especially when it's something of Sam's.  We're very similar.  My mom calls her "Mini Scottie" sometimes.  I find it a little weird, sure, but that's just Mom's humor, I guess. 

"Thanks Scottie!" She yelled from the room next to mine. 

I exit my room and head downstairs.  I can smell the food my mom has made for breakfast.  My mom has made pancakes for every first day of school since Kindergarten.  It was our little tradition.

Once I enter the kitchen, I give my mom a kiss on the cheek and grab a sausage from the plate next to her. 

"At least wait 'til I'm done cooking, jeez." She rolled her eyes.  I chuckled and took my seat at the table.  It didnt take long for my sister to start coming down for breakfast. 

"How do I look?" She asked.  She did a little spin when she reached the bottom of the stairs.  She was wearing a skirt that stopped at her mid-thigh with fishnets underneath.  When she spun you could see the shorts she had on.  She wore a spaghetti strap tank top under a shear black crop top.  She looked pretty, don't get me wrong, but it was a little mature for her.  Not to mention most of the clothes are from my closet.

"You look good, Sam, but don't you think that's a little much for your first day of highschool?" I asked her. 

My mom saw Samantha's outfit and glared at her.  "You should go change.  You're 14. At least put a jacket on."

"I'll put a jacket on when we leave." She flopped down at the kitchen table as my mom set our plates down on the table.  I poured myself some orange juice. 

"Do you know when dad's getting home?" I asked.

"He's getting back at, like, 9, or something.  You can text him if you really need to know." Mom replied.  She can be an asshole sometimes.

We all began eating breakfast and talked about whatever was on our minds.

-

A/N How do you like it so far? This took me like 20 minutes to write so sorry 🙄. I'm gonna eat a whole pizza by myself rn. BYE.