"Just please by nicer to her. She's close to leaving the studio and gonig to Elite, all right?" Kate told Emily in the office.
"When Kate told me that Michelle is close to leaving the studio, I'm absolutely over the moon. I definitely do not think we need Michelle to win regionals" Emily said.
"Kate, sorry, the parents are ready for the tour" Chris said as he put his head through the door. "Oh, yeah" Kate said then walked out of the office. "Em. Hey. What was that all about?" Stephanie said as she walked into the office. "You will never believe what Kate just told me. Apparently Michelle is this close to leaving for Elite. All she needs is a little push and she's out of here" Emily told Stephanie.
"Even though Emily is one of my sister's, she's pushing our chances of regionals out the door with Michelle. And that's not the best thing for the team at all. Something has to be done and I know know Carly will be great as that" Riely said.
"Hey Carly" Riely said as she pulled Carly aside. "What's up?" Carly said. "Um, Emily said she's kicking Michelle of the team. We need to come up with a plan" Riley said to Carly. "Ry, your not getting involved, I've got this" Carly told her baby sister.
"I don't not want Riley in this. It's better if I go against Emily then her" Carly said.
"But Carly..." Riley started. "Do you trust me?" Carly asked Riley. "Of course, I do" Riley replied. "Then let me handel it" Carly said and then Riley nodded.

"Eldon and I are supposed to be teaching a baby ballet class right now, but you know, I've got to study" James said.
Carly walked into studio B because she saw James there. "Yo, what's up?" James asked Carly as she sat down. "Hey" Carly said. "I'm just trying to do this math stuff. What is this Pythagorean theorem exactly?" James asked. "It's A squared plus B squared = C squared. You good?" Carly asked him. "Yeah" James said as he closed his book. "So, um, Riley told me she overheard Emily talking to Stephanie in Kate's office and she's planning on pushing Michelle out of the studio" Carly told James. "What? How? How did she.." James said. "She's probably, um.... She's gonig to make her life miserable so that she leaves" Carly says. "Ok, so wait, why are you coming to me about it, then?" James asked Carly. "Well, I've thought about it and I... I think we have to dethrone my sister as dance captain" Carly told him. "Wait. We have to replace Emily as dance...?" James said as her throw his arm around Carly. "Ok, you know what I meant. Ok?" Carly said As she pushed James arm off. "Ok" he said with a big grin on his face. "Just us as like a team" Carly said.
"I'm so surprised that Carly actually wants to dethrone her sister as we be captain. That's going go take a lot of courage" James said.
"It's hard, because she's my older sister and I love her but at the same time, I know that it's the right thing to do. It's what's best for the team" Carly said.
"We have to decide who would be better at it. Just saying you might" James says. "James be serious for once. I'm not.m no" Carly said. "I could do it, I'd kill it" James said. "No, nope... no" Carly said. "Rude, what about Riley?" James asked. "I'm not getting her involved. She's not getting involved" Carly said. "Ok, what about Eldon?" James asked. "He's a good dancer and everything but... He's kinda..." Carly stared. "He's too awkward" he's finished for her. "Yeah. Um... Michelle" Carly said.
"We landed on Michelle, um... probably because she's the best candidate. She's been to nationals before. She won top dancer at nationals. She was dance captain at her last studio. She has perfect qualifications" Carly said.
"I do really believe Carly could be a great dance captain but if she wants to pick Michelle then I'm not gonig to argue with her" James said.
"All right" Carly said. "All right. I should get back to my math" James said. "Yeah. Good luck" Carly says to James. "Thanks" he replied. Carly then walked out of the studio. After a few more hours, the kids go home and then Eldon and she's has a guy talk on how Eldon gets Emily to go on a date with him. So the decide on Eldon dancing badly.
Everyone is working on their duets in studio A as well walks in. He walks in lazy and mopey. "Ok, so duet?" Michelle asked him. "Er, sure" Eldon said and he dance awful. Emily asked James on what was gonig on with Eldon and he said that she broke his heart to many times and that she broke Eldon. Carly see's Eldon singing to himself and she had to hold a laugh in. "What do I do?" Emily asked James. "Well, what does Eldon want?" James asks Emily. "To dance?" She asked. "You've got to go out with him" James told Emily. As Emily is asking out Eldon, Carly asks to speck to Michelle in studio B late on.
Eldon and Emily are on a date and Emily says it's not gonig to well but Eldon thinks otherwise.
Carly is rehearsing as James is working. "Ok, wait. How do I know the distance between a negative sign.." James started. "Ok, this is not a time for math problems. Ok, Michelle's about to come through any minute" Carly said inturpting him.
"I am kind of nervous cos this whole plan could end really badly. But I'm not even close to as nervous as Carly. I mean she's freaking out man. I'm just trying to lighten the mood" James said.
"So I just hope she sees our side of things and agrees" Carly said.
Michelle walk into the studio. "Hey, guys" Michelle said with a smile on her face. "Hey" James and Carly said. "Ok, so Riley overheard Emily and Stephanie talking. And um, she's planning on pushing you out of the studio" Carly said. "What?!" Michelle shouted.
"When Carly tells me that Emily wants to kick me out of the studio, I mean I'm not surprised but I'm really offended" Michelle said.
"What's her problem? Honestly. I've done nothing to her" Michelle said irrated. "It's cos she's threaded by you" James said. "Still, that gives her no right to kick me out of the studio" Michelle says. "I know, I agree, which is why we were talking earlier and we've decided to replace her as dance captain" Carly said. "How are you gonig to replace her? She's an E-girl" Michelle asked. "Well, uh, the best way to do that is replace her with you" James explains.
"I've already completed against Emily once to be dance captain and it turned out horribly. I don't want to risk it again" Michelle says.
"Can you at least think about it?" Carly asked Michelle. "Emily already hates me. If I tried to take over as dance captain, what is she gonig to do to me?" Michelle asked. "We're here. We'll help you" Carly said. "I'm not ready to become dance captain. You have to understand" Michelle said then walked out of the studio.
"I have no idea what we're gonig to do now" Carly said.

Emily and Eldon walked into studio A. "You know what tonight was?" Eldon asks Emily. "No" she said. "It was a three juice date" Eldon says. "A what?" Emily asked. "Well, like, I drank three juices so, like, I figured I'd call it a three juice date" Eldon explains. "Ok" Emily said confused.
"This kid is so weird" Emily said.
"How many juices did you have?" Eldon asked Emily. "A half, and then you finished mine" Emily said. "Oh, right. So I guess it's a three and a half juice date" Eldon says.
"The whole three juice date, and three and a half juice date was me trying to be funny and it did not work at all" Eldon explained.
"Do you, like, want to go out tomorrow, or something?" Eldon asked. "No" Emily said. "What about Saturday?" Eldon asked. "No!" Emily says. "Why don't you want to go out with me?" Eldon asked Emily. "You try too hard" Emily told him. "Yeah, I do try too hard, because if I didn't try this hard, how would I be able to do this?" Eldon asked.
"I was like possessed by all these feelings and I was thinking, like, why can't she just see me for who I am? And I did what I had to do" Eldon says. 

"When Eldon leaps over me, I actually think it's so cool I've never seen him do that before. I didn't even know he could do that" Emily says.
"That was to show her that this is me and if she doesn't like me, she doesn't like all of these jumps and these flips and how hard I'm trying for her, then.... whatever" Eldon says.
"I'm still not going to go out with you... but you can be my duet partner" Emily said then walked out of the studio.
"I think I did win Emily over because she went from wanting nothing to do with me at all to at least being my duet partner. It's like the best thing that's ever happened to me" Eldon says.

_______________________________________
Omg. So I've been thinking, do you want me to make a little tv show/movie recommends book?? Leave a comment on weather you want me to. Would really appreciate it

XOXO Kissses
K