Chapter 7 The day my fears became afraid of me

Start from the beginning

I remember the world around me spin as I felt a punch hit my face, one side then the other it continued and continued until everything was blurry. Then I heard Sam scream something to me, "Brianna, remember the hand drum." I had another flashback, I was in the dojo with Mr. Miyagi going through some old boxes, "What's this?" I asked staring at the old off white drum, the designs on it were fascinating to me as a child. "That is Chinese hand drum" He said to me while taking it from my hand, "You twirl it like this" He continued while moving it back and forth. The sound it made was very intriguing to me, "What does the sound mean" I said. "You are veryy curious" he replied while staring at me, "Just like Daniel son." I thought it was funny how he called him Daniel son. "Would you like me to show you how to use them" He asked. I nodded my head and he began twirling it again. "Do inside block" He instructed. I did it and started doing it along to the beat of the drums. I did it for what felt like hours, then it began to feel real

My eyes shot open and I saw that I was doing it in real life, I was blocking ever single one of hawks punches. He just sat their stunned, he had no clue how I knew his every move, somehow I just did. When he stopped punching I continued going along to the rhythm but I turned my inside blocks into elbow strikes. I elbowed him in the face along to the beat of the drum. He climbed off me holding his face in pain. I stood u[ and turned around to his friends pretending to throw a punch at their faces causing them to flinch and run away.

 I grabbed hawk by the back of his mohawk and made him stare up at me from the ground, "Don't mess with me because this isn't even half of what I could do to you" I snarled at him before dragging him over to the coy pond, I stuck his face over the water still holding the back of his mohawk. "Tell me your name" I spat to him with his face inches from the water, I already knew his name but I wanted to hear him say it. "Hawk" he replied confidently. I shoved his face down into the water submerging his head. When his arms started slapping the grass hard I knew he was running out of air so I pulled him back up. "What's your real name" I said a little harsher this time. "E... E- E" he started. "Say it" I demanded submerging his head again just for a second. "E- Eli, ok there you go I said it now let go of me." He said trying to squirm out of my grasp. "And your last name" I ordered holding onto him harder. He didn't answer instead he just begged, "Please, Brianna don't, i'll do anything, just don't stick my head in there anymore." I laughed at him, "That's not a last name" I scoffed while I started to push his head under. He pushed back but I pushed harder submerging his head, the water was about 30 degrees and when I brought his head back up his whole body was shivering. "I'm giving you one last chance before I throw you into this pond, what is your last name." He sighed before he answered me, "Moskowitz, Eli Moskowitz."   "Good now stay the f^ck away from me Eli Moskowitz." I stated sternly. He looked up at me before running away, his eyes were coated with tears, "Wipe those tears off your face princess, you look like a p^ssy!" I yelled to him before he ran off. 

I turned around to see Robby and Demetri standing there with total shock on their faces. Sam just stood their grinning from ear to ear, she was proud of me I could tell. "Sh- Sh... Should we start c- cleaning up" Demetri said while stuttering over his words. "Ya we gotta get this place cleaned up before we can start training, we have to train extra hard this week, I wasn't going to tell you this stuff for a few days but I should probably just tell you now." I told them about the competition at coyote creek and Demetri seemed concerned. "How am I supposed to go up against them they just beat the sh!t out of me at the mall yesterday." I looked at him shaking my head "I'm gonna train you." I replied. He smiled at me and we started the cleaning. 

We repaired and cleaned the punching bag, straightened out the plants, and cleaned up debris. I had Demetri wash the windows, paint the fence, and sand the bridges down. Sam, Robby and I laughed as he yelled at us for giving him "pointless" tasks. We sat inside the air conditioned dojo and clinked our glasses of lemonade together as we watched him. This was my favorite part. That night I called Demetri into the dojo, he was very confused at what was happening but I knew he would figure it out sooner or later. "Show me sand the bridge" I ordered, but he just looked at me confused. "The bridges are out there and we are in here." He said confused. "No No no show me the motion" I explained to him. He started doing the motion on the air, "good now get ready" I said while throwing a hook punch at him, he did the motion and blocked it right away. "Whoa!" He stated while staring at his arms. "That was good, now try wash the windows." He started moving his hands back and forth and when I threw a back fist at him he pushed it out of the way. "SICK!" He cheered while still staring at me. "Now for the harder stuff, paint the fence" He started moving his hands up and down and I threw a kick and when he saw it he moved his hands down pushing the kick away and to the ground. "THAT WAS GREAT DEMETRI!" I cheered while running up to him and giving him a hug. "Now that you have the basics done lets get to some of the more complex stuff." I spent the whole night at the dojo with Demetri, I first taught him the basics of defense, then some basic offensive moves, when he mastered those I taught him some more complex stuff. His kicks were crazy good, I was so proud of him. We ended up grabbing some blankets and sleeping on the mats of the dojo because of how late it was. I fell asleep in Demetri's arms and he held me tightly to ensure that I was safe. I fell asleep that night and all I could think about was hawks face when I had him at the pond. I wasn't afraid of him anymore, he was afraid of me. 

I hope ya'll like this chapter, also dont worry Brianna and Demetri are just friends. The next parts will be full of new characters!!