Luffy

• Is he made of sugar? Did all the meat he ate had too much of glucose in it? You had no idea how someone can be so innocently sweet and pure.

• You were just flying around strolling like usual until you spotted a ship below, with some yelling that can he heard all the way up above.

• "Usopp!! I think I caught it!!" Yelled a man with straw hat on his head. Then suddenly a gigantic fish jumped above water and flipped itself in the air, causing the man to sway and got dragged into the sea. Arms stretching long while the fish yanked.

• 'Ah, so he's a devil fruit user' you thought. Then immediately panic as one fact struck you like a lightning. 'He can't swim!!' You quickly used your magic to help him from the sea and brought him back to his ship.

• "I thought I was going to die!" Exclaimed the young man. "Thanks!" The rest of people on the ship began to ask you questions. You learned that they're all pirates, and they learned that you're a magician.

• "So cool!" Luffy, who was the captain you just saved earlier beamed. "Hey, join my crew!"

• You sweat dropped at first. But before you can reply anything, marines forces suddenly appeared in the middle of the sea. "Hey, aren't you (Y/n), the wandering witch? So you're with Straw Hat pirates!" One of the marines recognized you.

• Bye-bye peaceful life of (Y/n). And that's how you met and joined the Straw Hat's crew. You sulked while the captain wears an elated smile.

• Life with Straw hat pirates isn't so bad. In fact, you feel like if you leave them, your life would never be complete again. Especially your captain.

• It first starts with him inviting you to play or do some activities with him. But as the time goes by he'd suddenly hugged you from behind and ask you to play with him. Or just cuddle you in his arms while you were reading. In conclusion, he loves hugging you.

• You who aren't familiar with physical contact and had a not-so-tiny crush on him became a blushing mess whenever he did it.

• It was really obvious to the crew. Though they find it cute that neither you nor their captain realized that their love is mutual.

• You thought he was just being himself while he thought that you were just super nice.

• Luffy was well aware of his feelings for you, he just doesn't know how to tell it.

• On one faithful day in the evening, you watched as the sun began to set. Your mind filled with the person who has captured your heart. A moment later a pair of arms snake around your waist, you don't need to know who it was as it became a part of your daily life.

• "(Y/n)," he says, "Close your eyes for a moment."

• "Huh? Okay..." You did as you were told.

• He picked you up in a bridal style and you feel the wind hit your face as he carried you to an unknown place. "Okay, you can open your eyes now."

• It really wasn't a familiar place, because you were sitting on top of Sunny's head with Luffy hugging you from behind.

• "I thought you'd like it." As he pulled you close. You leaned into his arms.

• After a long silence, you both called out to each other. "(Y/n)/Luffy."

• You blushed. "Y-You can go first Luffy." You were going to confessed to him, but that can wait.

• "I love you." He blurted out, causing you to froze in your spot.

• "P-P-P-Pardon??" You thought you misheard him.

• "I love you, Nami says I should tell you that already. So I thought why not?"

• If melting yourself was one of your ability, you'd sure disappeared into the sea.

• "I love you too, more than anyone." You shyly looked up to his gaze.

• "I know, Nami told me that too. But I want to hear it from you." His grip around you were tight as he nuzzled his face in your neck.

• Your moment with your special captain ended with Sanji telling the dinner is ready.