shower sex

Ennoshita's POV:
"Bubs I want cuddles" tanaka finished getting dressed and looked at me "I know honey but I have to check on Noya for Asahi, I'll give you cuddles when I get back I promise" I slightly whined, "but I want cuddles nowww" He grabbed his phone and walked towards me. He kissed my forehead and said "Enno I'll give you cuddles when I get back. " In a stern tone and I gotta admit, it turned me on. My face started to turn red so I turned away from him and nodded. He smirked and kissed my cheek slowly kissing my face until he got to my ear, he whispered in my ear "Don't worry honey I'll be as quick as I can" I turned red and slightly pushed him off me. "M-Mhm.. Now go Noya is sick and needs you to check on him since Asahi isn't here" He slightly chuckled and gave me a hug before leaving, when he left I looked down at my lap and said "Fuck.. "

Timeskip brought to you by the fact author is abt to have a breakdown

I laid my head back on the wall of the shower as I moaned out Tanakas name. Tanaka is still at Noya and Asahi's house, at least I hope he his.
I sped up my hand and continued to jerk myself off, I started moaning Tanakas name louder. I was so focused on imagining Tanaka was jerking me off that I didn't hear the bathroom door open.

Tanaka's POV:
I walked back into me and Ennoshita's house, as soon as I did I hear noises from upstairs. Eh Enno might be listening to music that was all I thought as I took off my shoes and put them on the shoe rack, I walked upstairs and opened the door to our bedroom and walked in. I heard my favorite sound ever, Ennoshita moaning my name while he's in the shower. He started moaning louder causing me to get hard, I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I looked over at the shower and saw Ennoshita, the love of my life, my husband, my world, sitting against the wall of the shower, head laid back on the wall, moaning my name and jerking himself off, facing the transparent shower door so I can see everything. I smirked and called out Ennoshita's name "Chikara~" He looked up at me and stopped jerking off "R-Ryuu! Y-Your back early! " I smirked and asked "Chikara, Do I have your permission to fuck you until you can think correctly? " He turned red and nodded, I took off my clothes and walked into the shower. I pulled Ennoshita up and pinned him to the shower wall, I started kissing his neck occasionally leaving deep hickeys on his neck. Enno was a moaning mess at this point, it felt amazing, knowing that I'm the only person able to make Chiraka a mess underneath me. I stopped kissing his neck and looked at Chiraka, "Chiraka, are you sure you want this? We can stop here if you want, but if we go any further I won't be able to stop myself.. " Enno nodded eagerly. I bit his neck softly and whispered into ennoshita's ear "are you sure Chiraka? You don't seem so sure about this.. " He gripped onto my shoulders and started whining and said "Ryuu please! Please fuck me! I really want this! I give you my consent to fuck me into oblivion! " I smirked and said "is that what you want? ~" He nodded "Mhm! ~ P-Please fuck me! "  I smiled "Anything for you~"
CLIFFHANGER BITCHES, I MIGHT MAKE A PART 2 IDK YET