Aurora knew she was once again having a mental battle with herself, but she couldn't help it. When she feels so strongly for someone and is put in such a nerve wracking situation, it's only expected that she overthinks a bit.

She adored Fred in every way, and even though his letter absolutely melted her heart, and filled her with a sense of happiness, there was the chance that she could see him and speak to him and have their relationship slip through her fingers.

When the bells chimed to signal the end of dinner, Aurora's eyes widened as the students began to get up, filing back to their set common rooms. She stands up with Ginny and Hermione, and follow them out to the corridors.

She grabs their hands gently and pulls them aside before they get on the moving staircase, and Hermione frowns at her a bit. She gives the both of them a soft smile, before pulling them into a three person hug. Ginny chuckled a bit, but hugged her back nonetheless.

"I'll see the two of you at the burrow for Christmas, alright?" She asks, and they nod their head at her, Ginny raising her eyebrows a bit.

"Let's hope my brother isn't thick enough to not forgive you first, alright?" She asks jokingly, making them laugh.

"Things will be alright, Aurora, don't worry about it," Hermione says, elbowing Ginny in the side, "We'll be just fine here at Hogwarts." She reassured, and Ginny nods with her.

Aurora let's out a soft sigh, running her fingers through her hair. She knew they would be fine at the school, but she was hoping they would want her to stay, just to buy her some time. She wanted to return home, but she was dreading it at the same time.

"I should stay, I should stay to focus on my career, shouldn't I?" Aurora asks, and even Hermione rolls her eyes.

"Don't be daft, Aurora, you need to go see Fred." Hermione replies, and Ginny pushes her shoulder a bit.

"Hermione's right. You need to go see Fred, but more importantly, he needs to see you," She says softly, and Aurora's demeanor relaxes, "I read that letter, and I know my brother. He loves you, Aurora, and he needs to see you. You need to stop stalling and get over yourself. Go home, Aurora, there's nothing keeping you here at the moment." She says, and Aurora blinks in response, letting her words soak in.

"I need to go home." She breaths out, and a smile comes to their faces.

"You need to go home." Replies Hermione, followed by Ginny.

"So get your ass out of here and go!" She exclaims, and Aurora laughs a bit, bouncing on her toes as she regains her confidence in the situation.

She pulls them in for a final hug before letting them head up the stairs to return to their common room for the night. She needed to make a couple stops before she left, so she made her way to find her mother, since she had to say goodbye before she left.

She knew her mother well, so when she arrived at the Transfiguration classroom, she saw Minerva sitting at her desk, sifting through student work. Aurora's footsteps seemed to startle her mother, and she snapped her head up at the sudden noise, relaxing once she saw who it was.

"Aurora, my dear, come to say goodbye?" She asked, and Aurora nodded her head, crossing the classroom just as her mother stood up, the two of them pulling into an embrace.

"I'll be back later this term, but for now I'm headed home." She replied, and Minerva nodded her head.

"I reckon you miss that Weasley boy?" She asks, and Aurora's cheeks heat up a bit, chuckling softly.

"Mother, you have no idea." She says back, laughing. Little did Minnie know, she hadn't seen Fred in weeks.

"Well I won't keep you any longer, it's already quite late," Minerva says softly, kissing her daughter on the cheek, "Travel safe, my dear, and I hope to hear from you sometime." She says with a smile, and Aurora squeezes her shoulders gently, nodding.