𝐎𝐧𝐞

Aside from having two gorgeous managers, it was only natural to expect another beautiful woman to be a 'cheerleader' for the volleyball team.

"Ooh, I wonder what she's like! Is she cute? Does she have glasses? Long hair?!" Tanaka wondered excitedly, rubbing his shoulders as he smiled goofily to himself, stars twinkling all around him. Nishinoya was wriggling his body around giddily, smiling widely along with him.

"Oh... to finally have a cheerleader for the team...! We'll be sure to win more games, right?!" he gushed, grabbing onto Tanaka's shirt and shaking him.

Slowly, the door to the gym slid open. Quickly leaping to the entrance, Nishinoya and Tanaka immediately fell flat to the ground, all of their colour fading when they saw that it was in fact NOT a girl entering the gym, but in fact, a young boy. Whining at the fact, the two then dragged their eyes up and began to cry, the colour returning to their cheeks.

While you weren't a girl, they couldn't deny the fact that you were still adorable. You looked down at them, smiling widely.

"[F/N]... y-you're our cheerleader...?" Tanaka asked quietly to himself, smiling widely.

"Oh, careful! Not good to get injured during practice!" you told, kneeling down and patting their heads, chuckling a little. The two on the ground sniffled as they stared up at you.

"Ah, [F/N], nice to see you!" Sugawara greeted warmly, approaching you and plucking Tanaka and Nishinoya from the ground. You stood up and smiled at him.

"Hi, hi! Am... I the only one who wanted the position...?" you asked, looking around. You then spotted Kiyoko and Yachi. "Ah, more cheerleaders? Oh, wait, nevermind, they're your managers," you dismissed, rubbing the back of your head awkwardly.

Sugawara chuckled and led you further into the gym to the court.

"Y-Yeah... People were a lot less enthusiastic as we thought..." he muttered, patting your back gently. It did feel a little awkward that you were the only cheerleader and the fact that you were the only guy that wanted this spot. You shrugged off the fact. You were sure you could do well!

As you approached the rest of the team, you saw their heads turn and eyes widen. Scanning their faces, you smiled and waved at them.

"Uwaaaah [F/N]! You're our new support?!" Hinata cried, running up to you and looking up at you. You nodded enthusiastically, patting him on his head, touching his fluffy hair.

"Mhmm! Here, I brought lunch for everyone!" you exclaimed, holding up two bags, one filled with food and the other with their favourite flavoured drinks. "You've been practicing for a while now, right? Come, you've earned a break! Gotta keep your minds fed too if you wanna beat your opponent!" you reminded, placing the bags on the bench and allowing them to grab themselves a meat bun.

The whole team thanked you, the third years patting you on the head, just as you did with the first years. Tanaka and Nishinoya seemed to have fainted, but arose like vampires when you reminded them to eat.

"YOU'RE THE BEST [F/N]!" they cried out, along with Hinata who hollered with them in the back, his voice seemed to be drowned out by the screams of the second years.

You laughed sheepishly, a large bead of sweat rolling down your face as you watched Daichi yell at them for being so loud as they stuffed their faces with food and drink. Welp, welcome to the team.