Chapter 9: Per Ora

Creed Isaiah

"Oh, ba't di ka mapakali?" Tanong sa akin ni Pelocci, she's currently sitting on the couch, she's still wearing her uniform. Unlike my school, they are required to wear a uniform.
Dumeretso siya dito matapos siyang mag-aral upang makipag hang-out kaya naman 'yun pa din ang suot niya.

Kasalukuyan akong nakatayo malapit sa bintana, I was watching the cars that look like the size of ants passed by. It's already eleven in the evening, maagang natapos ang shift ni Jillian kaya naihatid ko siya. Now, I am in my house clothes, holding a glass of wine and my foot is practically bouncing as I thought of Jillian.

My phone made a 'ding' sound.

'She is secure, Mr. Del Russo.'

I quickly typed out a reply.

'Alright, thank you.'

I slid my phone back to my pocket and breathed out. Yes, Jillian and I were not on good terms because of what happened a week ago, but it does not mean that I do not want her safe, hindi naman siya magagalit sa akin, as long as hindi niya malalaman na nilagyan ko siya protective detail.

"Hoy,"

Natigil ako sa pag-iisip nang batuhin ako ng unan ni Pelocci.

"You were saying?"

She scoffed and rested her back on my gray couch's armrest. She stretched her long legs whilst she was holding a wine glass.

"Hindi ka mapakali." She said.

Sumimsim muna ako ng alak bago ako umupo sa kabilang dulo ng couch. I crossed my legs and threw her a glance.

"I fuck right? That's what I'm good at." I said instead.

She raised her glass to her lips and sipped while her trimmed brown brows were furrowed.

"Yes...you are more than good..I can attest to that," She replied and wiggled her eyebrows. Bahagya naman akong ngumisi. "So, kaya hindi ka mapakali dahil doon? That's so much you, Creed. Arrogance and everything."

I chuckled lightly.

"No," I replied and sipped from my wine. "And for me to proceed, I need my best friend Pelocci right now..not the horny one."

Tumawa naman siya.

"Si, what is it?"

"You see, I've been with this woman--"

"You guys fucking?"

Mabilis akong umiling, the image of Jillian even considering sleeping on the same bed with me is impossible...but the thought of her and I doing..

No. Tumikhim ako.

"God, no...since I've been hanging out with this woman, I am not getting any sex. That's my longest streak of celibacy..."

Tumango siya.

"I still don't know where this is going?"

I sighed.

"I asked you earlier if I'm good at fucking which I am, but this woman does not want to be tangled with me in bed. Noong una akala ko ay pakipot lang siya, it turns out that she really hated my guts," Pagak akong tumawa

"And instead of staying away because I can't bed her. I like fucking..but six--almost seven months later, I found myself still with her, we're not even an item.. sure, I joke around and tease her about sex but no malice, I would never do anything to her that she does not want me too...this woman, for the past few days has been invading my mind.."