Good luck (CharlesxNon-binary Reader)

I was getting tired of Micha's fussing. And here he was being rude agian. I finally snapped. "Just shut up!" I shouted finally losing it. He gave me a smug look "Who's talking." He replied back making a full blown argument.

Small bickering turned into a full on yelling match. He slapped me across my face. He.Slapped.Me. 'He did not!' I thought getting ready to punch him. Charles went and grabbed me away, glaring at Micah.

I growled, holding my red stinging face. Charles let go as some camp members ran over. Charles grabbed Micahs arm and dragged him away. They went out of sight as Mrs. Grimshaw hurried over with the Karen, Mary-Beth, Sadie and Hosea ready to kill him.

3rd pov

"Are you okay Y/N!" She said removing there hand. "Yeah I'm okay." Y/N. "I swear I'll beat his a-" Sadie started about to run over to him and Charles. Charles returned in sight and went over to me.

"You'll be okay for now." Charles said. You smiled. "Thanks Charles." You said giving him a hug. He got a bit flustered by this. "Yeah no problem." He said before walking away.

Time skip to a couple days later

Micahs pov

I glared at Y/N who did chores. 'There Beautiful/Handsome/Gorgeous..' I thought. Wait. What did I just think!? Whatever...there just a rat anyway.

Time skip to a week later

Still Micahs pov.

I just got word that red-skin and the rat got together, I put my hands on my face. No body's gonna help me when them over so I'll have to. That's when it starts.

3rds pov

And that's how it started. Everyday Micha tryed to ruin the couples relationship. Going from trying to say Charles cheated to lieing but he always failed. He stormed up to the two. "How?! I've tryed so hard to win them over but no!" Micah shouted angrily.

The Y/HC glared at him they than smirked. "Hey Charles? Do you hear somthin?" They asked. "No not at all." He said getting on to what Y/N were saying. He stormed away. Y/N giggled before leaning onto Charles.

A/N: Sorry if this is bad it's my first non-binary but yeah this was requested! How you enjoy!