Recovery and Oh no, she's here

Começar do início

Kei loosens his shoulders a bit, a wave of relief washing over his body.

"You're right.." And there was that pro, getting to see Nobara and Megumi after so long.

'I wonder how they'll react when they see me.'

"Psst, I have an idea..." Gojo whispers into the boy's ear with a childish smile,

"When we get close and without them knowing, let's just scream 'What's up fuckers', like in that one vine!"

Kei blankly looks up at him, before turning his eyes to look at what's in front of him.

"That might be one of the dumbest ideas ever.." Kei says, awkward silence follows.

He then smirks,

"Okay, let's do it."

Meanwhile, Nobara is running in circles around the track screaming as Panda plays tag with her in the most extreme way possible. He runs at her, full speed coming close to the girl.

"No fair!" She cries out, "If I knew you ran this fast, I would've asked for a head start.."

"Life is never fair!" He says, "Even for a panda like me!"

Toge leans back against the bark of the nearest tree, relaxing under the cool shade as Megumi and ( Queen ) Maki sit on the stairs together.

Megumi was speaking to her how he wanted curse tools in close combat, as she then brags about how Panda carries as many tools as she wants.

The sounds of a wheel squeak behind the two and before they could react, the two guys shouted,

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!"

"Ayeee, look who finally woke up!" Maki was hyped to see the third member of the first years to be back, a big grin on her face.

Megumi just looks dumbfounded, mouth agape.

Not because the fact Kei is okay but just completely baffled by their shouting.

'Seriously?' He thought to himself as Toge simply mutters,

"Kelp."

Panda shouts,

"WhY Do YoU HaVe My PhOnE?" He mocks the girl from the video and Kei is quick to respond.

"Fuck you, that's why!" Happy, Panda runs to him and picks him up, swinging him around as Kei cries out.

"P-Panda, I'm getting dizzy!" His head spins, seeing flashing colors

"Panda, be gentle! He just got out of the hospital!" Gojo adds and the Panda forcefully throws him down, almost losing his balance on the chair.

Once everyone regained themselves, they all looked at Nobara who just stood there like that one emoji:

"Hey Nobs, why so silent?" Kei calls out, waving at the girl. "You look like you saw a ghost!"

But her face says it all, lips quivering and eyes widened.

Without a warning, she walks up to him and slaps him on the cheek before violently shaking him. Protests from among the group were ignored by her.

"BAKA! You can't just walk up here and act like everything is okay! Do you know what you put us through?"

"OW! What is with everyone hitting me today? And W-What do you mean, I can't?"

"You had us all worried! Everyone was telling us you weren't going to make it. We lost Yuji.. and the elders told us to forget about you living too..and now you're here acting like nothing. Y-You can't just..do that," She says, holding back her tears.