•Chapter 6•

Y/N's POV:
I look behind me and see Billie I decide to act like I don't know anything and know nothing "What" I said "you can't hang out with Hannah we have a project to work on remember?" Billie said "I thought you didn't want to now you want to now?" I said "Whatever just come with me and text Hannah that you can't hang with her today if you two planned to"Billie said a little quietly "okay" I said I pull my phone my phone out and went to my messages and texted Hannah that I couldn't hang out with her after that I put my phone back in my pocket "Okay I told her let's go" I said  Me and Billie walk together and we go to the parking lot to her car Billie unlocks the car and we both get in she drives 5 minutes later she spoke "Hey about the other night..can you forget about what happened?" Billie said "yeah whatever I don't know what you are talking about"I said acting like I didn't know what happened "oh okay" she said we arrive to her house and she unlocks the car we both get out and she locks the car once we both got out we both walk to her front door she unlocks the front door and we step in I take my shoes off and follow Billie upstairs while following her upstairs she said "My Mom,Dad,and Brother are not home they will be back soon" "oh okay" I said we reach upstairs and follow her to her room she turns her red led lights on...

Aaaaaand I'm gonna leave it right here I'm so sorry I'm just really tired I will try to finish any suggestions?