"what was that for?" jamie said angrily.

"what are you doing here?" jamie found herself not talking. how can she tell her best friend that his wife, who cheated on him, sent her to be a spy?

she thought, maybe i should just tell him. 'oh derek, your cheater of a wife sent me here to keep tabs on you!' no that would be dumb you weirdo.

her train of thoughts were stopped, her eyes now back at her best friend. she couldn't just lie at him. their friendship was built on trust, not lying. what addison wanted her to do was bad. it felt like she was siding with the devil, or ruler of all that is evil.

"i'm here to visit you, dummy. i miss my best friend." jamie lied. well, it was true that she missed him. derek sighed, clearly tired.

"i missed you too, jame." derek told her best friend. he lifts his arms, motioning her to come close so that he can hug her. the two best friends hugged tightly, not thinking about the smoke that was suffocating the both them. derek gently patted jamie's head, a gesture derek always does whenever the girl is stressed.

"how's my favorite sister from another mother?" derek asked, a smirk evident from his lips.

"i'm fine, shephered." jamie muttered under her breath, which was an indication for derek that his best friend was lying. while the two were still hugging, the fire exit door swinged open, jamie's eyes lingered at the pair of eyes who just entered the hall, it was blonde intern #2, she thought.

"meredith, what are you doing here?" derek asked the girl who was now standing in front of them. derek

"dr. shephered." meredith stuttered, clearly shocked to see derek.

"dr. shepherd? this morning it was derek. now it's dr. shepherd. what happened?" derek said while smirking.

what morning? jamie thought. did something happen? do they know each other? 

jamie's eyes got big, big as a saucer.

they had sex.

derek and this blonde doctor whose name is meredith, had sex. she gasped so loud that the two pair of eyes were now set on her. "you guys had sex!" jamie shouted.

"no, we didn't!" meredith interjected, scared that her love affair with the attending doctor would be discovered.

"what do you mean 'no'? that bad, meredith?" derek smirked.

this was the one thing that jamie didn't want to be apart of. another secret. her eyes lingered at the two doctors, a smirk now forming in her lips. "so, sex, huh?" jamie asked the two doctors, who coughed loudly.

"we didn't have sex! dr. shepherd, we should pretend it never happened."