The Gryffindor common room was decorated in red and gold furnishing and the lights were dimmed with only the party lights lighting up the room. Loud music played through the speaker and voices of party attenders singing along to the music echoed. Theo took my hand and walked me over to the table where all the drinks were. He poured vodka and an energy drink into the red plastic cup, handing it to me. As I took a sip of my drink, I spotted Ginny Weasley sitting on Dean Thomas's lap. He was running his fingers through her fiery red hair while she smoked a cigarette. I quickly downed my cup, feeling the burn from the vodka trickle down my throat and to my chest.

"Already?", Theo laughed. "Want me to pour you another one?"

"Yes, please", I said holding my cup in front of him as he pours the vodka in. Before he could pour my chaser in, I pulled my cup away and drank the alcohol. I'm pretty sure that was like three shots... oh well.

"Shit, Blackwood", Blaise said barely finishing his second shot of tequila.

"If you're getting hammered tonight, I'm not holding your hair back", Alex said pouring himself a drink. "You almost threw up on my Dior trainers last time"

"My apologies, Black", I said throwing my arm around Alex's shoulder. "I'll try to not miss the toilet this time"

"Enough talking", Stass groaned. "Let's go do jello shots"

"Let's do body shots!", I shouted. I grabbed the handle of tequila from the table and laid down on the table.

"Stell, you're wearing a corset... So take it off!", she said undoing the hooks of my corset.

"How about we not do that", Theo said grabbing Stass's wrist.

"How about you Nott be a buzz kill", she slurred. "Get it, Nott". Stass laughed and ripped her wrist from Theo's hand, continuing to undo my corset. She opened my corset, leaving me laying on the table in my white lacy bra.

"I am not taking care of them tonight", Blaise said pulling a blunt from his pocket and lighting it in his mouth as Stass fills my bellybutton up with tequila.

Stass sprinkled salt up my torso and then placed a slice of lime in my mouth. She put her hands behind her back and slurped the liquid up from my naval. I can feel her warm soft tongue brushing against my stomach as she licks the salt and then pressing her lips against mine so she can suck the juice out of the lime. She came up from my lips and wiped her mouth with her wrist, jumping up and down and cheering.

"Hot", Draco smirked.

"Alright who's next?", I asked sitting up. Harry then walked by the table to grab himself a drink. I immediately looked over at Alex who's eyes wide at the sight of the raven haired boy. "Potter!"

"Hell no", Theo said, running to my side. "Take one step closer to Stella and I will end you"

"Calm down, babe", I said placing my hand on Theo's shoulder. "Potter and I are friends"

"Not really", Harry mumbled.

"Hold up. You're friends with Potter?", Draco said setting hit cup down on the table. "What the fuck happened to loyalty?"

"Loyalty is the reason why Harry and I are friends. He gave me a sip of his Felix Felicis so I could confront Theo about cheating on me"

"I'm not cheating on you!", Theo shouted.

"Yeah... I'm gonna go", Harry said picking his plastic cup up. Before he could walk away, Draco stepped up in front of him. "Out of my way, Malfoy"