Chapter 2

After Emily goes to find Derek Jennifer walks up to Penelope "oh my fuck pen i just saw the.. wow okay she was beautiful.." Jennifer says. Penelope just stares for a moment wondering what Jennifer was talking about "who?" Pen asks "the woman over there" Jennifer says, her eyes wandering over to Emily, who was laughing with her friends "Holy shit Jen she is breath taking" Pen states amazed. "Ya i know, we ran into each other because we were distracted by her friend singing.... oh her name is Emily Prentiss" Jen says.  " Uhm wowza who is that handsome hunk she is laughing with? He is beautiful" Pen asks "Uhm i'm pretty sure Prentiss said  his name was Derek but i didn't get a last name" jen states looking over at Emily and Derek "oh and they are in the Marines, they just got home  2 days ago" Garcia  looks at Jennifer amazed " That makes them even hotter" Pen says.

About an hour later Jennifer sees Emily and her crew walk out of the bar leaving. Jennifer was feeling kind of sad they left but also like a weight has been lifted off her shoulders. "I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat" Jennifer tells Pen as she gets up walking over to the bar table. "Hey Amy right?" Jen asks. "Yep, that's me. What can i do for ya?" Amy asks. "Oh i was just wondering, i met this woman named Emily Prentiss and she told me to get her number from you if i wanted to contact her." Jen says kind of shyly. "Ahh okay yeah no worries" Any says walking over to get a napkin and a pen. She writes Emily's number on it and hand it to Jennifer "Here ya go.. Emily is a great person.. but she has trouble trusting people, i'm surprised she told you i had her number, you just have made quiet the impression on her." Amy states smiling and Jennifer. Jennifer smiles saying Thank You and walks away.

Around an hour later Jen and Pen leave the bar and head there separate ways. Jennifer goes home and lies in bed having a mental battle with herself deciding if she should text Emily or not. She decides to just go for it.

"Hey, it's Jennifer Jareau, ya know from the bar. I was just wondering if we could maybe go for a run together or maybe get dinner, which ever you wanna do?"

Jennifer sends the text and locks her phone putting it on to charge, getting ready for bed and lying down. She checks her phone one last time. She opens her phone to see a message from Emily.

"Hey, i'm so glad you texted. I haven't stopped thinking about you since.. I would love to have dinner.. Let's say Sunday at 6pm? I will pick you up:)) Have a good night Jareau"

"yes, okay, sounds like a plan.. you have a good night to prentiss. 6pm, and not a minute later.. i will be waiting"

Jennifer locks her phone, puts it down and rolls over on her side and falls asleep with a smile on her face thinking about Emily. 

"I can't wait for Sunday" Jen thinks, right before she goes to sleep.