Chapter 1: Rude Hottie

"Don't forget your lunch y/n!!!!" my mom says as I open our front door ready to start my first day at a new school.

"Got it! I'll be in my way now."

"Have a nice day Sweety!" My mother says as I slam the door shut. I begin running down to my car where the shofur is holding the door open.

"Ready for your first day?" Says the driver as I slide into the seat.

"Definitely!"

We then arrive at the school and I get out of the car. "Wow, I never once thought I would be going to the famous Ouran High School. It is a little smaller then my last school though. Oh well." I think to myself. Finally I begin walking through the halls trying to find my classroom. Sooooo turns out i got lostttt. THANKFULLY this nice boy, Haruhi, helped my find where I was supposed to go. He also gave me a sugar free candy and said it was from the "super market?????" Kinda weird if I do say so myself. I then walk into class where it turns out everyone's already seated.

"Late on your first day, now are we." My Sensei says.

"Haha sooooo sorry about that." I say.

"Please introduce yourself."

"Haha yeah that would be smart huh. Um so my name is y/n and I just moved here from from America. My family runs a well know chain of luxury clothing stores. Thank you for welcoming me into your school!" All of the students are staring at me besides one hottie with black hair and glasses. He seems pretty rude to me. Like- you can't even welcome your new classmate??? Go home and learn some manners little boy.

"Pease go sit down at the open desk towards the back." Says my Sensei.

I get to my seat and notice that my table partner is the rude hottie. I meannnn.... it's okay though bc I can just stare at him the whole time 😍😍😍. A little time goes by and I kinda sorta fell asleep. Suddenly I wake up and the classroom is deserted. I look to my side and Mr.Sexy was still sitting next to me and writing in a little black book. Turning his head he looks at me and says "Finally awake? Thank goodness I can finally leave."

"Um why are you here?" I say in a disturbed tone.

"Sensei asked me to wait for you to wake up. Really is was boring though." He then walks out of the classroom leaving me alone. I stand up and grab my things but then notice a little yellow sticky note that was placed on my desk. I pick it up and read the words. "You're an ugly sleeper -Ootori Kyoya"

O-M-G HE LEFT ME A NOTEEEEEEEEE!!! EEEEERKKKKKKKKK!!!!! WAITTT HE WATCHED ME WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?!?!!
WHAT IF I DROOLED NOOOOO!!!

Thats the end of this chapter! Sorry that it's kinda short. Anywhoooo have an amazing and wonderful day!! -mikasasmilk