‼️🍄Post-Concert Shenanigans🍄‼️

Start from the beginning

Brian brought one hand to your left breast and squeezed your nipple. You arched your back into his touch. His other hand went down the middle of your stomach towards your throbbing core. Brian slipped two fingers into your heat. You whimpered and shut your eyes, the sensations becoming overwhelming in the best way.

"You're so wet for me already, you really want this don't you?" Brian grunted.

"Yes I do daddy, please fuck me.." You begged.

"Right now with how needy you're being, you don't deserve for me to give you anything..." He pulled his fingers out of you.

You whined in disappointment. How could he lead you on this far and decide not to take care of you?

"Listen to me you little greedy minx, you're going to go home and lay on the bed naked while I go out for dinner and beer with the boys. You're not going to touch yourself... And, you're not going to complain. You will wait for me, or you won't get anything tonight. Got it?"

You nodded and Brian leaned into your ear again. "Use words...."

"Yes sir." You nodded again along with your response.

"Now get dressed, and go home." Brian chuckled naughtily. "You better be sprawled out on the bed and ready for me, pet."

"Pet" You thought to yourself. "That's a new one."
Even though he'd never said it to you before, it still turned you on more than you'd like to admit.

You put your clothes back on and went back to yours and Brian's shared apartment. You took your clothes back off again and laid on the bed naked, sprawled out, ass up and ready for him.

Minutes turned into hours, and Brian still wasn't home. You began to wonder what was taking him so long. You were worried in a way, but also you knew that he was probably ok. He was just taking his time with the boys, knowing how needy you've been. Knowing all the naughty thoughts you've been thinking while he was gone.

All of a sudden, you heard the door and you gasped out loud, knowing your daddy was home. You corrected your laying position and stuck your ass as far into the air as possible. You wanted to look irresistible for him, so he'd have no choice but to fuck you hard.

Brian swung the bedroom door open to find you laying there, ass in the air like he told you to do. You looked up at him and he was grinning naughtily.

"What a good girl, you laid here all this time just like I told you to do." Brian took his shoes off and began taking off his clothes, from his button up shirt to his pants. "I think you deserve a reward for how good you've been."

You gulped and shivered in arousal. Brian was finally going to give you what you've both been waiting for.

"P-please Daddy, fuck me hard." You pleaded.

"Since you were so good, I think that can be arranged.." Brian pounced on top of you, ravaging your neck with open-mouthed kisses. He sucked a purple bruise right under your jaw, right where it was always visible.

Brian then smashed his lips onto yours and kissed you passionately, guiding his tongue into your mouth. You moved your hands up to rub his chest, feeling how smooth it was. Brian grabbed onto your neck, making you shiver slightly. You broke the kiss for breath.

You kissed him again, feeling your whole body heat up. The feeling of his body pressed up against yours was pure heaven. You brought Brian's hand back up to your neck and rested it on your throat. Brian broke the kiss and giggled.

"Is this what you want, you want me to choke you?" Brian tightened his grip on your neck only slightly, testing whether that was comfortable with you. You shivered and let out a shaky sigh, letting Brian know it was exactly what you've been wanting.

Brian pushed two of his fingers into your core while keeping his other hand locked on your throat. You moaned breathlessly, squirming under his grasp.

"Lord, Y/N that's so hot.." Brian groaned, his fingers pumping faster in and out of you.

You were on the verge of cumming, but you didn't want to before your daddy was inside of you.

"Daddy I don't want to cum yet.." You whined. "I need you in me."

Brian stopped his fingers abruptly and pulled them out. He held his long, soiled fingers up to your mouth and you licked them off, tasting your own arousal on his beautiful fingers.

"Holy shit Y/N, you have no idea what you look like right now.." Brian sighed, lining his thick, hard cock at your entrance. The image in your mind of what you looked like under him right now made you shiver once again.

"Are you ready, pet..?" Brian asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

"Yes daddy please just fuck me! I can't wait any longer."

Brian chuckled and pushed his giant, long cock into your tight entrance. You screamed out in pleasure, grabbing onto his shoulders. Brian's grip on your neck tightened slightly. Not enough to completely cut your breathing off, but enough to know that it's there.

"Please daddy, faster!" You groaned, mouth hung open in pure bliss. Brian sped up his thrusts, and you pushed your hips forward to meet his thrusts.

"Be a good pet and rub your clit for me.." Brian demanded. You reached one shaky hand down to your bundle of nerves and rubbed quick circles. You felt your orgasm about to explode on you at any moment.

"I'm close pet, come with me!" Brian groaned, which sent you over the edge. You began to tighten around Brian's cock, pushing him over the edge as well.

"Daddy yes, cum inside of me!" You moaned extremely loudly.

Just as your orgasm began to calm down you felt Brian's cock twitch inside of you, releasing his white hot cum inside of you. Brian collapsed on top of you, your bodies intertwined together.

"That was the best I've had in a long time.." Brian smiled, pushing a loose strand of hair from out of your face. You brought him into a gentle, loving kiss.

"Me too Bri.." You giggled tiredly. "We should do that more often."

"You're right." Brian paused for a moment. "I'm going to go get a wet cloth, so I can get you cleaned up.."

"Please just stay here with me for a bit longer.. please." You pleaded.

"Alright princess, anything you want." Brian kissed the top of your head and you laid together for a while.