Chapter 6

•••it's finally 5:35am I got up shaking with nervousness. I slipped on my favorite my chemical romance shirt you know the one with the marching skeleton, I put on some black skinny jeans and a chain with my black and red checkered belt. It's 6:00 and I was downstairs eating breakfast when my mom walked down.

"Don't forget anything I won't be home till 10:00pm tonight." " oh ok...how will I know where to go?" "I asked Cassy if sam could walk you around before school starts to show you all your classes so just meet her at her house." " oh o-" "can't chat I'm going to be late I got to go." She placed a kiss on my cheek and ran out.

I waited outside of my door for sam and then I saw her walk out. She was wearing a black and red plaid flannel shirt and a the same my chemical romance shirt underneath. Wow. It looks good on her...

"Oh uhh hey morning.." I said hesitantly "hey, my mom told me I suppose to shout you round?" "Oh uh yea...right" "so just follow me the bus stop is over on the right of your house."

We walked to the stop and there were two other people a muscular looking guy in a red and yellow school spirit jacket, and then there was a skinny girl in a pink dress with white pumps on.

"Oh look the freak is here and she brought a friend!" The girl in pink "hey shut up April." The jock blurted pushing her slightly. "Just ignore april she is a bitch. And Julius the guy is her bro." "Oh ok..." I looked to my side to see Julius staring at me biting his lip...the fuck... "Hey uhh sam why is he looking at me?" She giggled under her breath taking my arm she moved me over. "Jules is gay, he has a thing for you." She started laughing hard "w..what?" I mean I don't mind gays I support the LGBT rights but I've never had a guy have a 'crush' on me...not girls either but hey u didn't really mind after awhile.

The bus arrived around 6:40am we all got on but the minute I went to get on April shoved me over. "Move faggot." She muttered under her breath. I looked at her amazed as just replied to her "sorry Barbie I didnt know I was hogging the runway." April glared at me but Jules and sam laughed hard. That ought to shut her up.