Right now I came up with this simple melody for a song on the lead guitar for Ray to play and he seems to be picking it up but really slowly. Patty doesn't know what instrument she can play which I'm frustrated by. I suggest she takes the bass guitar or the keyboard cause I could probably get Mo to teach Ray bass if she takes keyboard. I taught the drum beat to Charlie and in a matter of minutes he got it, I was extremely proud and happy for him. I told him I was going to help Ray and he just nodded his head. He took out his phone and I assumed he was texting the band to meet up at Dante's after. Then I saw a gigantic smile form on his face so it must've been Mo.

"Okay Ray, it's G, D, E minor and then F you got it?"

Ray tries playing it and practically gets it all wrong. I yell, "C'mon you get the frickin chorus right but you can't get the rest of the song right?!"

Ray smirks, "Like you could do any better."

I roll my eyes and say, "Yes I can, I'm teaching you the melody by playing it. You keep practicing I'm gonna try to help Patty again." I walk over to her seeing her trying the bass guitar and her not even hitting one chord correct. I show her again the fingering and she groans giving up going over to the keyboard to text Jules.

I'm not going to give up yet but I need to take a break. So I put my guitar by the door and go out to the hall to get a lemonade. I feel relieved taking a sip in and make my pucker face, then I heard the drum part of the song I wrote and thought that Charlie must've been playing for fun. Then I heard the guitar part start up. As I walked in I saw Charlie playing the drums, Ray playing the lead guitar and Patty playing the bass. I was shocked as the intro was almost over and walked over to the mike to sing the lyrics.

I like to bite my nails

And play the air guitar

I then pretended like I was playing air guitar

I like to keep my suitcase packed cause I'm going far

I think you're nice but

I don't wanna waste my time

I made a gesture just shooing away anything

I may seem crazy but don't worry I'm just fine

All the way up, all the way down

Never look back It's time to breakout

I want it my way, I do what I do

I was rocking it out, jumping up and down. Having fun and letting loose.

I walked to Charlie and gave him a thumbs up, he smiled back.

I then walked over to Ray and pointed to myself while singing "I know what I like" and walked away singing and "maybe it's you".

That's right

It's a temporary life

It's a ride

That takes you all the way up, all the way down

Never look back it's time to breakout

I kicked my leg up high and then walked over to Patty

I like to go out walking in the pouring rain

I want my rock n roll to make the window shake Patty and I did this little bounce up and down move.

I wait 'til three am to call everyone I know making a call signal with my hand and pointing to all of them

I'm gonna bring the noise