𝙰. 𝚁𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚍𝚊 ~ 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚜

"Shit."

Ramuda curses as he kicks a pebble against the brick wall, following up with his foot as he decides the rock didn't leave a satisfying enough sound. He was at the backside of the school, a place where teachers rarely came to visit despite the obvious smoking cults forming there during breaks.

Especially seeing as whatever had upset him had made him skip class, Ramuda wasn't concerned about a teacher noticing him as he pulled out a smoke. Letting it fill his lungs after lighting it, Ramuda lets out a heavy sigh before moving the cigarette away from his lips.

"Shit!"

He yells yet again, kicking the innocent brick wall as if it would help him get out his aggression.

"Y'know, you don't really seem like the person to say stuff like that."

Ramuda quickly turns around at the sound of a voice, only to frown as he realizes it's the reasoning behind his sour mood. "You really gave our classmates a completely different view of yourself."

"Shut up. My life is over now and it's all because of you."

You widen your eyes as you scoff at his unwelcoming tone, finding it hard to believe this boy was the one who stood up for you just a couple of minutes ago. "I didn't ask you to punch those guys!" You say sharply, quickly backing down as he gives you a look that sends shivers down your spine.

"...I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to break character or anything, and I feel really bad about it. I actually came here to apologise."

Ramuda stares at you for a second, the childish act he'd always put up in front of the girls in your class showing no hints of ever being a part of him. He sighs before tossing his smoke on the ground, stepping on it to release a quiet, sizzling sound. "...No, I should really be the one apologizing to you. You were just trying to help. And honestly, that was the reason why I decided to defend you."

As the short male gives you a smile that you can tell he's trying to put a little too much sweetness in, you shake your head. "Those guys were being embarrassing. I mean, honestly! Insulting you because of the way you act towards girls? They're clearly just jealous that you could get with any girl you like in a heartbeat!"

Ramuda lets out a soft chuckle as he sits himself down on the sand container against the brick wall, patting the space next to him as if to indicate he wants you to join him. "Yeah, but as not only you but every single person in our class just saw, those tactics are entirely fake." He says as you sit yourself down at the spot he patted.

Tilting your head as you give him a confused look, he does the same. "I wouldn't say you're fake. You're too good at your flirty tactics! Personally, I'd say they're a part of you. Whatever dark-Ramuda you just showed is some other part of you. Doesn't necessarily mean the bubbly-Ramuda is fake." He continues to stare at you, making you somewhat nervous. "As long as you don't want him to be." You add, hoping it will lighten the mood.

As he gives you a thankful smile, you feel yourself relax again. "Still, I don't think I can show my face in that classroom ever again." He says, making you frown. "Especially after I punched those guys when they said you were just one of my stalkers. I seriously can't believe they'd say something like that!"

"It really wasn't that big of a deal, Ramuda. They could've said worse things."

Ramuda pauses for a second as he stares into his hands. "...Do you think... I'm a bad person..?"

"...No."

He looks at you with hopeful eyes as he waits for you to explain yourself. "Just because you deepened your voice and threw a couple of punches at some bullies doesn't make you a bad person." Ramuda slowly smiles at your answer, bringing out another cigarette as his emotions were staring to get a little overwhelming.