PROLOGUE

A girl, Mannat, Whose parents died in a horrible incident , but the question is are they really died that day or is it just to show the world, is a BA passed and is married to a guy named Anurag  is a most famous doctor of the city and one of the famous doctor in the country and this fame and success always boosts up his ego and he belongs to a well-reputed family and except his father who is a famous businessman, all the members of his family are doctors and all are specialist in their field and because of the whole family being doctor all except her Father-in law considered Mannat an ill-mannered and an illiterate as according to them a person with simple BA is illiterate and they all leave no stone unturned to show that to her, only her father-in-law supports her in each and everything. But still according to the world, Anurag is still unmarried and most wanted bachelor as he didn't want to introduce a BA passed girl to the society because he feels ashamed of being her husband and has no importance of his wife in his life, doesn't care about her but love his daughter very much.

Sometimes Mannat feels really bad but then she finds her happiness in her daughter and her father (father-in-law).

let's see what will happen when a BA pass girl will live her life with a famous doctor!

But is it really true or is it just a façade?

Is Mannat really just a BA pass?

Are Mannat's parents really died?

Do Mannat know about her parents?
___-----------------------------------
Guys! Please shower my thus story and my other stories with your love and please vote and comment on my stories and please share it. It's my humble request.