48- Rita's Scoop

Začít od začátku

  "Of course, well all just meet up back at the castle yeah?" said Y/n as they all agreed. Cedric, Emilia, Y/n and Adrian made their way into the book shop as they looked around, Y/n with her camera snapping pictures.

  "I don't think i've gotten use to the fact you two are back together, I dunno.. i'm not sure the whole school has." said Adrian as he watched Emilia hug Cedric. Y/n rolled her eyes and agreed.

"I think I was more use to see... well you know." said Y/n as Cedric bursted into laugher.

"Her and Miles?" said Cedric as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other surprised. "Yeah she told me, found it hilarious."

"Yeah real funny." said Emilia rolling her eyes as Adrian raised his eyebrows. Cedric laughed as Y/n turned around to see Rita entering the store.

  "We better leave before she comes and finds out more about your life then you two do." said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at Rita, rolling her eyes in the process.

"Honestly, how does she find out the things she knows? She's not allowed on the grounds." said Adrian as the four of them slipped by Rita unseen. Spending their day around Hogsmaede going into all the shops.

  ———

Adrian and Emilia were sitting in a prefect meeting when Charlotte came running in the meeting, messed up hair and robes. "Sorry! Sorry I was late, I wasn't keeping track of time!" said Charlotte out of breathe as Emilia and Adrian looked at each other. Charlotte sat down at the Ravenclaw table as Liam spoke.

  "Well, back to what I was saying. Eleanor and I will assign you all partners so that you can get this work done, it's important and it's a key factor we keep our school presentable for our guests." said Liam Alder as he looked down at a chart. "I'll start off with the firth years first.. Cho Chang and......"

"Emilia Morales and Charlotte Thomas." said Eleanor as she read the chart. Emilia turned over to look at Adrian who was holding back his laugh.

"Cedric Diggory and .. Adrian Pucey." said Liam as Adrian glared at him. Charlotte and Cedric made their ways over to the others as they wait until they were giving instructions. "Alright well since everyone has their partners, you'll be assigned a task to do and well hope for it to be done by the end of the week."

  "Isn't that great we got chosen as partners!" said Charlotte as she grabbed onto Emilia's hand. Adrian and Cedric gave each other a look and chuckled as Emilia fake a giant smile.

"Oh so lovely Charlotte." said Emilia. The meeting ended as Cedric and Emilia went up to her dorm and Adrian made his way to find Y/n. He finally found her with the twins pulling some prank on a first year.

  "Well hello my love." said Adrian wrapping his hands around her waist. Y/n laughed and turned around to see her boyfriend smiling down at her.

  "You're messing our prank up Adrian." said Fred peaking his head around the corner. Adrian rolled his eyes and gave Y/n a kiss on the head.

  "Care to ran away with me for a bit, or are you too busy bullying first years." said Adrian smiling as Y/n rolled her eyes. Fred and George turned around to see their friends smiling at each other.

  "Are you going to give me detention, Mr. Prefect?" said Y/n jokingly. Adrian grinned and looked at the twins who were giving them a face.

  "I just might." said Adrian in a cocky tone. He wrapped his hands around her waist, George cleared his throat as Y/n and Adrian turned around to look at him awkwardly. "Can I steal you now?"

  "Yes please." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and took her hand. They walked down to the Slytherin common room, they opened Emilia door to see her and Cedric cuddling and reading a muggle book.