"If I have to." Ultron sighed, "We don't have to break anything." Thor stepped in as Ultron chuckled. "Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Tony chirped, "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Roman almost double back in shock from the thick accent of a man. Roman couldn't help herself as she peeked from behind the wall.

She only caught a glimpse of silver hair and a muscular figure. "This was never my life." Tony continued. "You two can still walk away from this," Steve told the man and woman in front of him.

"Oh, we will." a redhead girl said with a similar accent to the man beside her. "I know you've suffered." Steve began talking as Ultron cut him off. "Ugh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but. . ."

" If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor proposed "I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron snapped to Thor. "Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked Ultron. "I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!"

Suddenly the Iron Legions attack Stark, Steve, and Thor, Tony took to the air with Ultron blasting at each other. Roman looked over to Natasha who gave a short nod and with that Roman jumped out of her spot using her Omnikinesis to control the robots making them fight each other.

Roman used a force field to cover Natasha from the blast and bullets Ulysses Klaue shot at them. Roman eyes flashed upwards seeing the man from earlier grab Thor's hammer but it brought him to the ground.

"Stay down, kid!" Steve ordered as Roman attacked more robots this time using her psychokinesis to make them explode.

"Guys, is this a Code Green?" Bruce asked on the comms as Steve ran around "Thor! Status?"  
"The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty"

Steve and Natasha go down as Roman grabbed the man before he sped away griping him by his shoulder. Roman found herself getting lost in her blue frosted eyes that called out to her. Roman snapped out and twisted his arm and flipped him over her body.

Just as Roman turned around she came face to face with the woman who was beside him with red eyes along with a small red wisp wrapped around her fingers.

Roman was no longer standing in the battle but in a far more worst place than her past.

"Papa!" "Papa!" the younger version of Roman yelled pounding on the door of the closet with tears and snot draining down her face.

The present Roman watched in sadness watching herself cry out, as her father's voice boomed from the other side of the door.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

The younger Roman cried out even louder, "Papa!" hoping that her screams would make the nightmare stop. The present Roman collapsed and hugged her knees watching as the memory switched. 

"Number Seven why can't you do anything right!" Roman's father boomed as Roman's lip quivered goosebumps wrapped around her body, she can't hurt the man "I can't do it, Papa! it hurts!" "Pah!" five fingerprints decorated Roman's pale porcelain face.

The memory switched again, "Roman Save me!" "Save us! save your Papa!" Roman's father yelled flames encased the laboratory Roman stood there watching as the fire surrounded her father and his workers.

"You're a monster! are you really willing to leave me your father here to burn after I raised you!" the man growled angrily as Roman balled her fist until they turned ashen white. "All. bad. guys. go. to. hell!" Roman spat turning on her heels her hospital gown following behind her.

The last thing she heard was their screams as they burnt to death. Roman opened her eyes "This is my past is it not horrifying to you" Roman knows that the woman used her powers to bring Roman's fear to life.

Roman was brought back to the present by Clint shaking her by her shoulders. "Kid are you alright!" Roman let a tear escape her right eye as she saw the man with silver hair looking at her worriedly before she passed out completely.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・