𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Start from the beginning

Steve raised an eyebrow at her, "So he is a ghosts story?"

The women looked at him with an raised eyebrow before she continued, "Five years ago, Nat and I were escorting a nuclear engineer out of Iran, somebody shot at our tires near Odessa. We lost control— went straight over a cliff, I pulled us out, but the Winter Soldier was there."

She paused for a moment before she continued, "I was covering our engineer, so he shot him straight through me", she lifted her shirt up to show him her scar.

"A Soviet slug, no rifling." She lightly smirked before she joked, "Bye Bye Bikinis."

Steve scoffed and looked deeply into her eyes, "Yeah, I bet you look terrible in them now." He raised an eyebrow sarcastically.

She ignored that statement, but couldn't help that the corners of her mouth twitched up for a second.

"Going after him is a dead end, I know, I've tried", she spoke up, her smirk fading again as their faces were still only centimeters apart from each other.

"Like you said, he is a ghosts story", she held up the flash drive for him to take.

"Interisting, good that I'm practically indestructible", a voice suddenly interrupted them, their heads snapped towards the door where Juliet stood, leaning against the frame.

She held her hands into the air, "Relax, I'm here to help guys!"

Anastasija eyed her the flash driver still in her hand, "Why would you help?"

"I've got personal interisted in this", the brunette told her shortly with a serious expression on her face.

Steve slowly took the flash driver from Ana's hand as he looked at the two women, "Let's find out what the ghost wants."

On their way to the Mall, Steve had informed Anastasija and Juliet that the S.H.I.E.L.D Agents tried to capture him and the two women nerveless decided to stick with him.

Steve had a cap on and a brown jacked on, while Anastasija wore a red wing and a jacked with a hood. Juliet was not wearing anything to cover herself up, S.H.I.E.L.D didn't knew who she was so the brunette was safe for now.

They all walked through the mall together as Anastasija spoke up, "First rule of going on a run is, don't run, walk."

"If I would run in these shoes, they would fall of", Steve told her as he looked around.

After a little while they finally reached an Apple Store. The flash drive was highly secured so Anastasija needed a some time to crack it and get the information they both wanted.

"The drive has a level six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are", Ana explained to him while she tried to open the file that was on the flash drive.

"How much time do we have?", Steve asked her still looking for S.H.I.E.L.D Agents.

"About 9 Minutes from-", she stuck the flash drive into a MacBook Pro, "now."

After a moment Anastasija looked at Steve again, "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands"

"Can you overwrite it?", Juliet asked her, moving closer to her. She looked over her shoulder on the screen at the same time Steve did.