Part 9

"You HAVE to hang out with him! He's cute!!" Lili said and smiled at you

"You HAVE to hang out with him! He's cute!!" Lili said and smiled at you. You smiled at her but then looked at your phone. "I don't think Chan like him.. what if he'll find out?" You said and giggled. "Well he can't tell you what to do with your life... it's your own decision." She said and crossed her arms. "Your right, I'll give it a try" you said and smiled. "Oh wait, Ben might think Chan is my boyfriend" you said as you put your hands on your face.

"Oh don't worry! I'm sure everything will be alright soon" Lili said and winked at you. After about an hour is was already 8:30pm when the family finished eating dinner. One of the maids called you and Lili to come and help with cleaning but as soon as you came to the dining room you saw Chan. "I need you to clean something in my room" he told you. You looked at the other maids as they nodded to you. You walked with Chan to his room.

He opened the door and walked in and you after him. "So where do I need to clean?" You asked him. "Next to the bed, there's some orange juice on the floor" he said and pointed where the juice was. He looked tired and you didn't want to say something so you just nodded and went to clean it. "By the way, do you know that guy from the shop?" He asked out of nowhere. "No.. why do you know him?" You asked. "Nah but I feel like something is up about him" he said and crossed his arms.

"I don't know, for me he seem like a nice person" you said. He looked at you confused and kinda annoyed. "What? How can you say that when you don't know him?" He said and raised his voice a little bit. "Well he was nice to me at the shop?" You said and rolled your eyes when he didn't look at you. "I'm done cleaning so if you don't mind I'll go and help the other maids" you said and faked a smile. "Whatever" he said and went to his bathroom. You walked out from his room and went to the dining room.

When you got to the dining room you saw Jay and Lili talking. Of course you smiled. You didn't want to bother them two so you walked to one of the maids. "Is there anything I can help with?" You asked her politely. "No, we're already done here. You can go back to your room" she said and smiled as you nodded. You got to your room and waited for Lili because you wanted to go shower but you didn't know where the shower room is.

After something like 10 minutes Lili came to the room and saw you on your phone. "Heyyy" she said. "Helloooo" you said back to her. "Did you shower already?" You asked her. "Nope, you?" She replied. "I don't know where the shower room is" you said and you two laughed. "Let's go together!" Lili said. "Sure! After you!" You giggled. You followed Lili to the shower room. As you got there of course you went to shower (duh). 15 minutes later you finished, put on your clothes and waited for Lili to finish dressing up. Then You two went back to your room.

"Ahhh finally the end of the day" you said and lay on your bed. "You know what we should do?" Lili said with a smirk on her face. "What?" You asked her. "Let's gossip or talk about our life" she said and giggled. "Omg yes!" you said her. "Have you ever been in a relationship before?" She asked curiously. "Yeah but my last relationship was in high school" you said.  She looked shock. Like she was expecting you to say something else. "What?? I thought you were in a relationship something like 4 or 5 months ago!" She said. You two laughed again. "What about you? Do you like someone??" You said with a smirk.
"I..."