~Kiss~Fuck~Kill~

Kageyama POV:
Tsuki and I have been dating for a while and we've been keeping it a secret for three months.   
Today Karasuno was having a party tonight since we beat Shiratorizawa and made it to nationals. Tsuki and I were walking home together from practice when a thought crossed my mind.
"Kei, what are you wearing tonight?"
"I wasn't really planning on going."
"But Kei,I wanted to enjoy the party with you." I say while tugging on his arm.
"Whose house is it gonna be at?"
"Suga's"
"It's gonna be too many people there."
"Please Kei."
"Ugh....fine, but I'm not staying for long."
"Thanks." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.
We then spilt ways and walked the rest of they way to our houses. I walk in my house then upstairs towards my room.
~Time skip~
I was staring in the mirror making sure I looked somewhat decent when I heard My sister.
"Tobio, your friends are here!"Miwa yelled.
"Ok, I'm coming!"I called.
I jogged down stairs and made sure I had my house key, phone, and wallet.
"I'm heading out bye!" I yelled closing the door behind me.
"Hey guys!" I said while getting in the backseat.
"Hey yamayama!"
"Wait, why is Hinata in the front seat?"I ask.
"Because I wanted to sit by you."Kei whispered in my ear.
I rolled my eyes at his comment feeling my face heat up a bit.
"I picked up Hinata first and he called shotgun."Yams said.
"The cops gonna think we have a child in the front seat."Kei said smirking.
"Hey Tsuki, fuck you." Hinata said sticking his middle finger up at Tsuki.
"Anyways let's get Yachi and then head to the party." Yams said.
When we arrived at the party everybody was already there.
"The first years are here!" Tanaka yelled.
"Alright, we can finally play!" Noya yelled.
"Yeah we gonna start off the night spicy because we are playing...." Tanka paused trying to create some suspense.
"Kiss Fuck Kill!" They exclaimed together.
"I thought it was kiss marry kill." Yachi said
"Yeah but we makin it spicy now everybody gather around!"Noya said.
Tanaka grabbed a water bottle since Daichi said there won't be any alcohol allowed.
"Alright let's see whose first."
It landed on Tsuki. I was kinda happy since I really didn't wanna be first.
"Ok Tsukishima, Kiss Fuck Kill Kageyama, yamaguchi, and Hinata."
The room was felt with laughter. I wanted to see what he'd do so I look at him with a slight smirk on my face. Tsuki then look at me with a bigger smirked. He then cleared his throat to shut up everybody.
"Kiss Yams,fuck kageyama, kill Hinata."
My eyes widened and I felt my face heat up.
"Ooooo salty wanna fuck kags."Noya teasingly said and Tsuki only rolled his eyes at the comment.Tsuki then spun the bottle and it landed on Kiyoko. I saw a small smirk appear.
"Ok kiyoko, Kiss Fuck Kill Yachi, Noya, Tanaka."
Noya and Tanaka face lit up and they both had huge grins on their face.
" Kiss Yachi, Kill Noya and Tanaka."
Their faces dropped and everybody started laughing. After a while everybody went except Hinata and me. Yams decided he'd pick Hinata saving me for last which I was happy about.
"Ok Hinata kiss Fuck kill Tsuki-"
"Kill Tsuki." Hinata said sticking up his middle finger at Tsuki again.
"It's not my fault that I didn't wanna kiss or fuck you."Tsuki said.
"Then whose fault is it."
"You want me to kiss you or something?"
"No, I'd rather die then kiss you!" Hinata said.
"I guess it Hinata turn to ask kageyama." Yams said trying to change the subject.
"Kiss Fuck kill Yams Tsuki or me" Hinata said with a smirk on his face.
"Kiss Yams Fuck Tsuki Kill you."
Hinata smirk fell fast.
"Hey Kageyama, fuck you."Hinata said getting up to go get a soda.
Everybody started laughing again.
"It's ok if you need to cry Hinata!" Tsuki said through his laughs.
Hinata ran out the kitchen fast yelling "I ain't crying your crying salty" and other insults.
We then broke from our circle talking to each other. The first years were all in a group talking to each other for what seemed like hours.
"Ok guys Suga said we're gonna watch a movie gather around in the living room again!" Asahi yelled so everybody could hear him.
Once again we all gathered in the living room.
"We're gonna watch It 2!"Daichi said.
Throughout the movie somebody would scream not gonna point any fingers but Yachi, Hinata, yams, and Noya. Once the movie ended it was 11 so everybody decided it was time to go home. I made sure I had everything then we all got back in yams car.
"It was fun but Im exhausted."I said yawning.
"I agree."Yachi said.
"Why did everybody want to kill me?" Hinata asked.
"It's ok Hinata." I said letting a small laugh out.
"Atleast Yams said he wanted to fuck you so thats good." Kei said smirking.
"Didn't you and Kageyama say y'all wanted to fuck each other?" Yams asked with a grin on his face.
"Yeah go fuck each other and get out of our business."Hinata said.
"Will do, since were already dating."Tsuki said.
The car got silent.
"Fuck you Tsuki." I said rolling my eyes.
"Wait you for real." Yams ask.
"Yeah." Tsuki replied.
"Like deadass?" Hinata asked.
"Yeah." I said.
"That explains why I saw you and Kei kissing last week." Yachi said.
My eyes widened and blush covered Tsuki's face.
"Y'all did what now?" Hinata yelled.
The rest of the trip was silent.
~The next day at practice~
When I walked in the gym Noya and Tanaka ran up to me and exclaimed, "Tsukishima and you are dating?" Everybody head turned to us. I felt my face heat up.
"Where did you hear that from."
"Hinata."Noya said.
Out the corner of my eye I saw Hinata sneaking out the gym.
"Hinata you dumbass I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled chasing him.

Hello! Tbh I didn't know how I wanted this story to be but when I was eating my ramen noodles I thought wouldn't be cute if they played Kiss Fuck Kill and Tsuki and Kags said to kill Hinata. The idea was random but I think it turned out ok. Well cya later in the next Tsukikage oneshot!💜
1088 words