Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies

Start from the beginning

I walked up to her and she offered her arms and I took it. I felt relief at the thought of touching her. At the thought of having her in my arms again. She muttered something and I woke up.

I opened my eyes and saw Olivia resting her forehead on mine.

"Olivia!" I bolted up and took her in my arms. I hugged her tightly and pulled away.

"Y-You're okay" I said stroking her face and her body to see signs for any pain.

"I'm okay, Draco" she said sweetly and kissed my head.

"It was just a nightmare" she completed caressing my cheek.

"N-Nightmare?" I asked as I saw Blaise and Pansy standing beside me.

"Yes, just a nightmare. Nothing happened to me. I am safe and you are too" she said rubbing my back and offered me a glass of water.

"Drink it" she said and I gulped it down like I had been thirsty for water for decades.

"Do you need more?" she asked as she saw me gulp down the drink.

"No" I said weakly.

"Alright, now sleep, okay? Everything is perfectly okay" she said and got off the bed.

I grabbed her wrists and pulled back down.

"Stay" I pleaded and she nodded.

"Okay" she cooed and I hugged her.

She gave a single nod to Blaise and Pansy and they left the room.

She picked up a towel that was on my bedside table and wiped my forehead that had been sweaty due to the nightmare.

"Now, lie down, I'm right here" she said and I lied down. She lied down next to me and I looked at her.

I sighed and pulled her closer and rested my head on her chest. She stroked my hair and placed small kisses on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry" I said crying on her chest.

I didn't mind showing my weakest self to her. She knows me and she accepted me the way I was. I broke down in front of her in the RoR, still she took care of me.

And today, I lashed out on her, when she was just asking what happened. But still she came here to help me today.

Olivia's POV

"No problem, love" I said and kissed his temples while he laid his head on top of my chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"How long haven't you eaten?" I asked calmly.

He stayed silent.

"Draco, I'll not get mad, just tell me" I said again rubbing his back.

"E-Eight days" he said quietly.

I was angry. How could he do that? How can he not take care of himself?

I sighed loudly and moved him from top of me.

"No" he whined, "Where are you going?" he asked and I smiled.

"I'll be back in 10 minutes with some food" I said and apparated to the kitchen.

I scared a poor sleeping Dobby.

"Sorry, Dobby. I didn't mean to startle you" I said nicely and he smiled.

"What can I do for you, Mistress?" he asked nicely as I took out some eggs and a bowl.

"Olivia, Dobby. Every elf here calls me by my name. You should too" I said as I broke the eggs into the container.