20

He gently walk though the sand and stand beside you.

"You're here." You didn't look away from the dark ocean since it has no lights.

You didn't answer him as well. "A girl once comforted me here... she became special to me."

"Shut up!" You said closing your eyes still your head on the direction of the ocean.

"She help me not just with my grades but also with my mental health." He stop and look at you. "She told me she likes me too but I turned her down. I made a mistake because I left her." Tears are now starting to roll down his cheeks.

"Now she hates me... I wonder if that hatred move out the space for love in her heart."

You sigh holding those tears while looking at the sky.

"It almost did." You reply

He smile. "At least it didn't."

You, then, starts to walk away but he grab your wrist. "I won't leave you behind again." He said

"I just want you to listen to me and then make your decision either we fix this or finally forget about me."

You face him. "Forgetting about you is my plan but here you are, telling me lies again and my damn self will believe you again and will get hurt in the end!"

"Y/n..."

"Do you even know how did I get through when you left knowing that you will be gone FOR GOOD and here you are, standing in front of me. You shouldn't have come back and let the time heal this pain."

"You know I never wanted to leave but whatever I do, I can never do what I want. When I leave... I beg to go back. I was punished to death, got a hundred strikes a day for a week for almost sneaking out but got caught before I did. I did everything I could to go back to you because I love you!"

"Its not my fault if you sneak out. Its not my fault that you got 100 strikes a day because you got caught. Its your choice so don't blame it to me."

"I am not blaming you."

"But it sounds like you are." You said.

"Is it really too late for us?"

"I was almost done crying for you. I want to move on, I always do. I want to forget you because just thinking of you not coming back anymore makes my heart explode because of the pain that I am feeling. I know I am not the only one hurting but If I accept you again, I don't think I could still make it."

"Just commit to me one more time and I promise you, you won't regret it."

You don't know what to do right now. What if you accept him and he leave again? You will be left alone, again.

"I don't know."

"Every King must have his Queen by her side but I have no one. Would you like to be my Queen?" He ask

TO BE CONTINUED

SEE YOU IN BOOK 2