NEW MOMMY?

After dinner, (Y/n) and the upper moon were having a fun conversation and, teasing (Y/n) by pinching her cheeks and stuff but in the end, they all had a joyful laugh. Suddenly, Muzan entered the room.

The little girl greeted her immediately and approached him "Have you enjoy your dinner?" "Yeah! It was delicious" (Y/n) said cheerfully. "It's time for your bed now. Let's go now"

"Good night everyone!" All of the upper moons greeted back "Have a great sleep, little one"  Douma added while holding his fan. Muzan carried her to the bedroom.

(Y/n) laid down immediately, as soon as they entered. But, Muzan asked her to sit first. "Before you sleep, we are going to discuss something important first. Is that okay, sweetheart?" "Yes, daddy" he smiled at him before he spoke.

"Is it okay for you if you will be having a new mommy?" A moment of silence occurred then finally (Y/n) answered the question.

"Yeah! I also wanted to have a new mother. Sometimes, I cry because I miss my real mommy. If I will be having a new mommy, I would be grateful and if that makes you happy too"

Muzan smiled at her and patted her head, they hugged each other for a while then he spoke another word. "That means you will be meeting her tomorrow"

"Am I having a new mommy tomorrow?! For real?!"

"Yeah! So you have to go to bed now so you can meet her sooner" (Y/n) laid down immediately.

Muzan wrapped her a blanket "Goodnight, sweetheart" he pecked her forehead before leaving the room. Meanwhile, (Y/n) having a hard time falling to sleep due to the excitement. Eventually, she fell asleep soundly after her few giggles.

* * *

The Next Day

Muzan introduced "(Y/n)'s new mommy" to his demons first, especially to the upper demon moons. "I want you to fear and respect her, just the way you are doing to me. I don't care what ranks are you if you do something terrible at her, I will not hesitate to kill you"

After that, they walk to (Y/n)'s room to meet her "Are you excited to meet my daughter?" "Yes, darling" she replied with a smiley face and they held a hand while walking by the hallways.

Muzan opened the door and saw (Y/n) sitting at her study table, playing with her coloring books. "Sweetheart! Sit there" he pointed at the floor and she obeyed, they entered the room. The little girl's eyes sparkled, seeing a beautiful demon-woman with him made her glad.

"So this is your new mommy I was talking about last time. This is Yuzie, Yuzie this is my daughter, (Y/n)"

"Nice to meet you, mommy Yuzie"

"It is nice to meet you too, you are adorable" "Thank you"

Muzan praised them for having a great time for their first encounter. "Now that I also have someone to help taking care of her. I don't have to rely on the upper moons that much now since they have missions too. I'm glad"

"As for you sweetheart, you can treat her like how you did for your biological mother like you wanted to do"

(Y/n) thanked him and she hugged him. She also invited Yuzie, her new mother to their hug as she accepted. "Can I give her a kiss?" the little girl asked. "I don't know, ask her she is your mommy now" she switched her attention to Yuzie with her pleading eyes "Sure! No problem"