"You've been awfully quiet Freddie, is something the matter?" said Emilia as Fred looked up at him and smile suspiciously. He handed Emilia a small treat as Y/n chuckled .

  "Oh no i'm fine, but do you want to try this treat we've made. It's pretty good but we'll like other people to try it." said Fred as Emilia looked at the trick suspiciously and passed it back.

"Ah no thank you.. I'll pass." said Emilia as Y/n bursted into laugher. Adrian and Miles looked at the candy and turned to look at Fred and George who were grinning. "Ive known you guys long enough to never accept treats from you."

"What did you do to it?" said Adrian as he picked it up. Y/n grabbed his hand and shook her head no as he placed it back down.

  "We didn't do anything do it! Honestly!" said George grinning. 

  "Yeah right, is it another toffee you gave Harry's cousin? Or is it a feather treat or have you came up with something new?" said Y/n as Fred and George looked at each other and laughed.

  "Makes your nose bleed and when you bite the other side it stops it, we haven't really had other people try it, if you want to get out of class, this will be helpful." said Fred as Emilia gave it a look and turned to look at Fred and George.

  "Never understand how the two of you got three O's, could've been using that brain for school." said Y/n throwing the candy back to the twins. They rolled they eyes as George pocketed the candy.

  "Our future doesn't have anything to do with education, we aren't planning on working at the Ministry and you know this." said Fred annoyed. Y/n rolled her eyes as Emilia looked up at the twins.

  "So what do you plan on doing?" said Miles curiously, Adrian and Emilia leaned in as well wondering what they came up with.

  "Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes." they both said.

"And whats that?" asked Adrian.

  "It's a joke shop they want to open, like Zonkos." said Y/n as Emilia seemed interested.

  "I think you should do it, the Ministry is trash." said Emilia as Fred and George nodded. Y/n chuckled as she sat back in her seat.

  "Ever since I've met them they've been creating all types of things, almost blowing me up in the process." said Y/n rolling her eyes as Fred and George smirked.

  "You only caught on fire twice! Stop whining about it!" said George as Adrian raised his eyebrows and turned to look at Y/n.

"It was three times!" said Y/n cringing as she remembered the times the twins set her on fire. Emilia's mouth dropped as Miles bursted into laugher.

  "Ok we apologize though. Anyways, George and I have plenty of things in mind, we just need to find the money to finance it." said Fred as Emilia looked up at them.

  "I'll help you guys." said Emilia as Fred and George turned to look at her surprised.

  "No! We couldn't do that." said George

  "Thanks really but no." said Fred

  "Why not? I could help you guys with all the things you-" said Emilia but was quickly cut off by Fred.

  "Really thanks E but no." said Fred as Emilia made a face and went back to writing her essay. The others continued to talk until class was over, placing all their belongings in their bags and walking out of class.

  "Do you guys want to go into the forest? We haven't done that in a while." said Adrian as the others agreed. Cedric came hugging Emilia from behind as she smiled up at him. Miles was getting use to the fact of seeing them together, he still didn't like it but he couldn't do much about it. Charlotte came skipping down class into Miles arms as he smiled. "Well yes."