Chapter 62: The Dress

Start from the beginning

"It's so pretty." Ginny gasps.

"This reminds me when I was getting married. Now my girls getting married." My mum says tearing up.

"It looks great." Molly complements.

"I like it. But I feel like I could go a bit more simple."

"That's fine. Ready for dress two?"

"Yep."

Dress two was a bit more simple. It was a lace top with thicker straps and a plain white bottom. It was a bit more flowy but not much.

"It's a bit plain." Hermion spoke this time.

"I agree." Angelina speaks.

"Yea it's not me." I said agreeing with them.

After three more dresses we still haven't been one. We've been here for almost two hours.

"Your friend gave time this dress." Ashley says coming back to the room.

"Let's try it."

This dress was indeed my style. It strapless with a sweetheart neckline. The top was lace and it was a ball gown. It wasn't too crazy but not too simple.

 It wasn't too crazy but not too simple

"Wow." I gasp looking at myself. Ashley was starstruck.

I walked out and onto the platform again and everyone was quiet.

"I-have absolutely no words." Hermione gasps.

"This is the one." Molly says.

"Y/N- you look like a queen." Luna compliments.

I look in the mirror and my mum was crying. I looked at myself and started tearing up.

"You've grown so much. This is definitely your dress Y/N."

"Thank you guys." I sniffle.

"Y/N even I can't make up words right now." Ashley speaks almost in tears "Here let me go get something." She says walking off.

She comes back with a tiara and a vail with lace at the bottom. The tiara was placed on the top of my head and the vail clipped to it and went down my hair and dress.

"I-whoa." I started actually crying. Wiping my eyes to not ruin the dress with mascara.

Everyone was silent nobody could say a thing. At this point Ginny and Hermione were crying.

"You guys." I laugh and the smiles at me.

"You're gorgeous." Angelina comments.

"Now Y/N one question."

"Ask away."

"Are you saying yes to this dress?"

"Yes." I say smiling through the tears. I turned around slowly and my mum came up hugging me.