Chapter 62: The Dress

Start from the beginning

I completely forgot that his brother Charlie was going to be coming.

"You must be Y/N." He says walking over to me.

"I am. You must be Charlie."

"Yep."

"Hey Luna!" I said hugging her. Fred hugged his brothers.

"Hi Y/N. I'm so excited."

We hugged for a quick second and pulled away.

Now we had all the boys including Bill,Charlie, George, Percy, Fred, Arthur, Ron, Harry, my dad in the living room. Dad and Arthur aren't getting suits they're just going to help.

Then we had Molly, Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Angelina, and my mum along with me.

"Is Fleur coming?" I ask Bill.

"She isn't feeling well today."

"Oh ok."

"I think we should head out." Molly says.

"Shit. Before we go, Harry, I was wondering if you wanted to be a grooms man too."

"Of course Fred."

Everyone heads out in their different ways. Us girls took Floo and the boys apparated. We stepped out in Headquarters where we stayed in fifth year. Then walked the rest of the way it wasn't long at all.

Looking at the front of the store it looked beautiful.

Inside was white and looked amazing.

"Hello." The lady at the counter says.

"Hi, we have an dress appointment. Y/N Lupin."

"Alright I have you right here. So you have one to get your dress and the bridesmaids dresses. You're the bride correct?"

"Yep."

"Good. Right this way. I'm Ashley i'll be helping you today. Do you know what you're looking for?" She asked as we walk into our area.

There was a couch and in front a platform with a big mirror in it.

"I have no preference. I'm down to try whatever we can find."

"Great. Well i'm going to take the bride into the dress room. You guys can have a seat or look and see what you want her to try."

She takes me to the room and we start looking. We grab three dresses at first.

We walk into the room and I slip into a robe while she gets the first dress out.

"So I have a question. Just to keep in mind."

"Yes?"

"Are you pregnant? Just wondering because if the wedding is far from now then your bump will grow and the dress won't fit."

"I am. But nobody knows. Me and my fiancé are going to announce it at the wedding. It's actually in less than a month. I'm only 7 weeks right now."

"That's good. I'll make sure not to say a thing. Congrats to you and your fiancé."

"Thank you." I say smiling.

The first dress we put on was pretty. It had very thin straps, a deep v-cut top and some flower lace. I was more of a cream/pink color than full white. It looked great.

"Ready to show the others?"

"Yes."

I held the dress up and walked out of the room onto the little platform in front of them. Ashley helped pull the train out a bit more straight.