"ooh damn I like this one, plus I'd look hawt in it UwU," I say as I grab the outfit and pay then put it in my bag. as I walk out I see Zuko and Iroh and walk towards them hearing their conversation "I've checked all the shops on this pier. Not a lotus tile in the entire marketplace." Iroh says "wait really aw man..." I say a little saddened "It's good to know this trip was a complete waste of time for everyone!" Zuko shouts at Iroh "OI DON'T YELL AT IROH" I yell smacking him in the back of the head and he turns around to glare at me and was about to yell until Iroh said "Quite the contrary. I always say the only thing better than finding something you were looking for, is finding something you weren't looking for at a great bargain!" as he is saying that a parade of Fire Nation soldiers walks by carrying armloads of merchandise that Iroh has just bought. One of them is some kind of brass musical instrument. 'ooooh I wonder what instrument is that' Zuko answered my non-verbal question with another question "You bought a sumki horn?" "For music night on the ship. Now, if we only had some woodwinds." Iroh said answering his question "wait..we have music night?!?!" I asked sounding surprised "of course but you're always in your room so you never hear us," he says "oh makes sense," I say. We walk down the dock of the ship towards this pirate ship?? 

Yea...turns out the Avatar was here, stole some scroll but he doesn't seem like a person to do that so I'm guessing it was one of the Watertribe siblings probably the girl since they stole a Waterbending Scroll and she's a water bender. Anyways here we are going to capture the Avatar *cri😢😭* with the pirates and it's nighttime and we can't find anything "Shouldn't we stop to search the woods?" the Pirate Captain asked 'yes' "We don't need to stop. They stole a waterbending scroll, right?" Zuko said then asked 'fuck off' "Uh-huh" the Pirate Captain answered, "Then they'll be on the water." Zuko states his reason. We found them, We caught them well only the water tribe girl using her as bait so here I am tieing her to the tree. I walk in front of her pretending to tighten the rope but I gave her my dagger and whispered "take this and cut yourself free if you can then leave quick.." "...please..." I whisper lower almost to myself but she heard me then I walk away. 

-Five Minutes later Time Skip Brought to you by Author UwU- 

She dropped the damn knife and exposed her ass, ofc I wasn't caught cause they thought she somehow stole it from me, at least I got my dagger back! "My mother's necklace! How did you get that?" The girl asked making me lock down my thoughts and look at Zuko about to go off until he said "I didn't steal it if that's what you're wondering." he says as he looks at me "WELL THEN WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU GET IT!!" I yell but he ignores me and turns back to the girl saying "Tell me where he is." I growl then huff as the girl says "No!" after she said that I climbed up a tree grabbed my book and went into my own world. Then feeling eyes on me and turn around and lock eye again with those warm and same sapphire eyes...

-Guess what time it is..it's Time Skip brought to you by Author UwU-

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT...oh...wait....we're the ones fighting...how come every time we meet the Avatar we fight like just once can we just sit down and idk play pai sho or smthn. Anyways besides me complaining about fighting, right now, I am being chased by pirates about 5 of them and I see that Watertribe girl get cornered 'Jesus Christ okay so I have five fucking pirates on me six when I help her but how cause I have about....oh RIGHT NOW' once I finished mentally calculate that my fist collided with his face "haha boom bitch..man I've always hated pirates" I turn around ignoring the stare that showed many emotions that came from those warm eyes and look to see those pirates come toward me so I grabbed my rope hook it onto the tree and climb up, pick my rope up and hook it up to another tree and swing over there. "HI," I say while hanging upside down the tree in front of the pirates (like Spider-Man UwU), One of them takes a swing at me and missed me "ooh so close, now my turn" and boom I blocked those chi's *yawn* "so are you gonna go with your friends or are you gonna keep staring at me?" I ask while I turn my head to look at the Watertribe girl "umm..right" she said as she runs to help I chuckle and shake my head as she runs.