"Well Brayden....if you aren't busy maybe we can all hang out. Right guys?"

I asked the group for approval and everyone nodded except for Vinnie as he gave Brayden a cold stare.

"I would love to but I'm actaully kinda busy right now but I'm done at 1:30. You guys wanna meet be back here?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." Kio said.

"Yeah that's fine with us." I smiled at him.

"Alright, well see you then cutie." He said whispering the last part before walking away which made me blush like crazy. No one really compliments me like that, especially from a boy, so it was weird for me.

-

VINNIE'S POV:

Everyone in the group agreed on letting Brayden hang out with us except for me. It was weird having him around, especially since he was always so close with Y/n which made me mad for some reason.

I guess I was just a protective bestfriend.

"Alright, well see you then cutie."

Did he just call her-..

Wait, I'm overthinking it. It's probably just my head messing with me. I looked over at Y/n to see her blushing. I guess he did call her that.

"Yo Vinnie you alright?" Kio whispered to me.

"Oh uh, yeah why?" I asked.

"Probably because your jaw is clenched and you're staring at Brayden." Jordan whispered to me as well, as Troy, Kio and Jordan silently laughed at me.

"Someone's jealous." Troy patted my back walking over to take a seat in the lobby so did the rest of the group while I stood there comprehending what Troy said.

"No I'm not" I said sitting next to the boys while Y/n and Haley sat on the couch at the other side of the room.

"Stop denying it dude. Ypu clearly hate Brayden." Kio laughed.

"Here, look at it this way. How do you feel when everytime Brayden is around." Jordan asked.

"Um I don't know...normal." I responded.

"We're not accepting lies Vincent." Troy said and they laughed.

"Fine fine. Probably....a little bit angry." I said stressing on the word 'little'.

"And why is that?" Jordan continued.

"I don't need to tell you my thoughts." I scoffed jokingly.

"Just tell us, we're not gonna say anything." Kio admitted.

"Ok well....sometimes he just seems.... a little too close with Y/n. That's it." I said trying not to say too much.

"You definitely like her. It's settled" Troy smirked.

"No I don't, now shut up." I said embarrassed turning my attention away from them and to the TV.

"Hey guys." Someone said and I turned to see Y/n and Haley walking up to us with Jesse

"Uh...hey." I responded.

"Haley and I are hungry since we didn't eat, you guys want anything?" Y/n asked looking around at us.

"Nah we're good." Kio answered.

"Alright then, suit yourselves." Haley said as they walked out the lobby leaving Jesse with us as we all talked.

-

Y/N'S POV

Haley and I got to the cafeteria grabbing our breakfast as we took a seat at one of the tables near a window. I immediately began munching on my food because I haven't eaten all day.

"You know I heard that." Haley said and I looked st her confused.

"Heard what?" I asked confused.

"What Brayden said. It was totally obvious, plus you looked like a tomato after his sentence." She laughed.

"Oh shut up" I said playfully.

"Fine I'll stop" She laughed.

"But here me out, who would call a person they met 1 day ago cutie? No one. He clearly likes you." She said seriously now.

"Likes me? That's crazy talk. I don't think anyone in my entire life has had a crush on me. Or even had the gut to tell me." I said seriously.

"Well if it does happen, I will gladly wait until i can tell you "I told you so""

She smiled and I rolled my eyes.

-

HALEY'S POV

As much as I love Y/n and Brayden together, some part of me doesn't feel like it seems right. Like she belongs to someone else.

Especially last night when I caught Vinnie and Y/n hugging in front of our door, it just seemed so cute I had to take a picture of it.

But I have to ignore the thought. She's my bestfriend and whoever makes her happy or who ever she likes, will make me happy too.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!