"Lisa oppa~ I'm cold" I said. She turned to me and looked around us if there is blanked.

" Sorry nini, but there is no blanket and I'm not standing up, I'm too tired."

"Huh~? What kind of oppa are you?"

I asked jokingly.

She rolled her eyes while smiling and turned back to tv.

" Lisa yaa~ I'm realy cold" I said again.

"Too bad nini" she answered not looking at me.

I pouted. I set up and went to her on four. She looked on me and started blushing. Our faces were close. We heard Rosé shutting door to her room saying good night.

"Lisa~ I said I'm cold" I said looking her in eyes.

W-what do y-you want me to d-do nini?" She stuttered.

"Lay down on your back." I said.

"What?!" She yelped.

"I said lay down" she did as I said.

"Good, now open your arms" she did as I said again. She looked kinda nervous and was all red. I went on top of her and layed down so my head was on her chest. I heard her heart beating like crazy. She hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You could just said you want hug nini" she said.

" I told you I was cold" I replied looking at TV. She hugged me tightly

" Better?" She asked. I nodded, she was wearing gray hoodie and her body was warm. I was only wearing lose black shirt and shorts.

While watching our legs get tangled and I was getting sleepy. I noticed that I was paying more attention to Lisas breathing then to tv.

It was slow and it made me start falling asleep. I felt her hand softly brushing through my hair. I wrapped my arms around her tigher.

"Hmm don't stop" It came as moan. Her breath hitched and then she started playing with my hair again. I felt her hand on my lower back, draving random circles. I felt my body relaxing and melting in her touch.

Suddenly a sound escaped from my throat.

We both frozed. Did I just moaned?

I bite my lower lip.

"Lisa?" I slowly pushed myslef on my elbows and looked her in eyes.

" Why did you stop?"

She gulped.

"Jennie?" Her voice was low.

Her hand treveled to my cheek and pulled me closer to her. Our noses touched. It was like my eyes has their own will and wandered down to her lips. I stopped breathing. I bite my lip again. Suddenly the lights went out.

I set up on her lap. I felt her sitting up. Her hand still on my back.

"Huh? Well that's weird."

Suddenly the loud sound pierced through the quiet. I yelled and jumped on Lisa, wrapping my arms around her neck, hidding my face in her neck. We almost fall down on gouch.

"Wow are you okay?" She asked me wraping her arms around my waist. I shook my head.

"I'm scared" she was brushing my back and whispering sweet words in my ear.

Suddenly she moved with me on the edge of sofa.

"Nini hold on tigh okay?" I nodded and wrapped my legs around her waist. She stood up still hugging me and made her way somewhere. She
closed the door behind us.

She lied with me down on bed.

"Let go of me for a bit please, I will just take off the hoodie" I shooked my head, I didn't want her to go. Another lighting following by loud thundering made me hold on even tighter .

"Shh, it's alright nini, I'm here, I will just take off the hoodie. Give me sec okay?"

She said sweetly in my ear. I nodded and let go of her. She quickly took off her hoodie throwing it somewhere in the corner . She came back to me quickly and pulled sheet over us. She pulled me closer and I burried my face in her neck.

She was whispering that everything is okay and I started to fall asleep again.

I felt her lips on top of my head.

"Good night nini"

I muttered to her good night too and fall asleep.