" My whole body hurst"

I grouned as soon as we get to dorm. Rosé pounted.

"Mine too~"

Jisoo gave me hug from behind.

" I can hardly stand" She muttered.

I nodded in agreement. Lisa was already sitting on sofa, well it was something between sitting and lying. I streched my arms.

"I'm going to have shower"

I said and made my way to my room. I grabbed first clothes I saw and went to the bathroom. Lucky me, no naked Lisas in sight.

While I was showering, something popped im my mind. Why do I feel weird seeing Lisa naked? I mean, jisoo unnie and I went to public bath together when we were trainees. We are all girls so I shouldn't mind. Propably because I didn't expected her to be, but again, why thinking of her naked is turning me on?

"Haaa too much"

I let out big sigh and turned of the shower.

Lisa was waiting outside of the bathroom, with her clothes in one arm and scroling through her phone in the other. She didn't seemed to notice me. I leaned my back on doorframe, with towel around my neck, I crosed my arms and watched her.

" What is taking her so long, the shower is not even running"

she muttered and turned off the phone.

" Hmm~ I don't know, maybe watching you is taking me too long?"

I said. She junped and looked my way.

"Realy lili, you are too cute sometimes"

I smiled and went to living room. I was drying my hair while watching netflix with Rosé and Jisoo.

"Jisoo-unnie?" I asked

" Wassup Jendeuk?" She looked at me.

"Did you know that Som Hye came out recently as bisexual?"

I asked her while showing it to her on my phone.

"Huh? I didn't know, well it looks like she has a girlfriend already" she said scroling down my phone.

" I thing that is amazing, after all, Korea isn't much supportive about gays and so." Jisoo just nodded as agreement.

"The bathroom is free"

We heard from behind us. Jisoo and Rosé quickly jumped from gouch.

"I'm going first!"

Jisoo yelled as she ran to bathroom.

" Oh no you are not"

Rosé said and ran to bathroom too. They started to bicker.

" Have some respect to your unnie"

Jisoo said smiling triuphily. Rosé gave her slight punch to her shoulder and went to sit back to us. She sat down and pouted, but Lisa came to give her hug.

"Lisa oppa is so sweet sometime" she said and I laughed.

After few minutes Rosé finaly got her dreamed shower.

Jisoo excused herself and went sleep.

I was sitting on one side of couch and lisa on opposite.