Shit I left them in my room. I put towel around me, it was shorter then I though. It ended slightly under my butt. I was praying lisa wouldn't see me right now. I slowly opened the door and looked out. Nobody was there so I quickly ,enough to not let the towel fall, ran to my room. I was relieved as I felt door behind my back.

Few minutes before vlive

"Everything is set girls, get ready in few minutes we will start" Rosé said and set in her chair. Jisoo set besides her so she left me no choice to just sit besides lisa. I was with jisoo in middle. The vlive started. It wasn't bad or akward as I expected. It was kinda fun actualy. Talking about when we first met was bringing all kind of memories. After hour and so we had to say bye.

I streched my arms and leaned my back on lisa. Her Arm was around my waist and head leaning against mine. I heard my stomach rumble. Lisa giggeld slightly.

"Let's go eat." Everyone agreed.

After eating we went for walk. Our managers were behind us. I walked with Lisa, we had linked arms and were talking about shows we saw recently. Suddenly we stopped and just enjoyed the walk.

"Umm, J-Jennie?" I turned to Lisa and looked her in face, she was red and her eyes were everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"Huh? Are you sick?" I stoped walking. She shook her head and started walking, making me walking too.

"I wanted to talk with you about the 'morning'"

"Oh" I felt my cheeks redden.

Before she could say anything I started. "Look Lisa, I'm realy sorry, I should have knocked"

"Uh no, it's fine realy. I mean I don't mind, that's not what I meant !" she added quickly after noticing me blushing. She went on crazy talk.

I put my finger on her mouth.

"It's fine I know what you meant " I couldn't stop giggeling. She nodded and we were quiet again. We walked back to our car and went back home.

Jisoo and Rosé went first.

After they disapeared in house I turned to Lisa. I decided to tease her a little bit.

"Oh I didn't mind the view either" I said and winked on her. She didn't get that first time. I turned to house.

"Jennie!" I heard her scream when she realised what I just said.

"What are you thinking about Lalisa Manoban! I meant the walk of course ! Your are pervet" I said faking shock. That made her blushing even more.

"I'm just teasing you" I said and hugged her. I felt her arms around me.

" I will get my revange" she said and pushed me through door, while closing them after us. She started to tickle me.

" Aaa Lisa! Stop! Please" I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. After few minutes she stopped, we were both heavily breathing. I felt tears in my eyes.

" Hey both of you, you are making mess here, stand up and go continue playin' to your room, or ya will treat me on chickin." We heard Jisoo above us. We stood up and undressed from the jackets and shoes.

I felt Lisas mouth next to mine ear. It sends me shivers down my spine as I felt her hot breath against it.

" I already knew, that you enjoyed it" she whispered and grinned on me. I bit my lower lip and blushed slightly, as if she knew. We went to the living doom with everybody

next day..

Jennie PoV

Next day was busy as always. We had meeting with CEO Yang and then went to pratice our dances .