Q&A 4: Our First Date

If I can ask a question, I want to know what your first date with Elsa was. Just saying, but I think you too make an amazing couple!

-frostqueen28

Why, thank you! Anyways, I had my first date with Elsa at Mr. Yoo-Hoo's Cafe. That was also the frist time we met. Anyways, it was a fromal date. Elsa was weraing a blue silk dress, with fancy heels. She had her hair in a french braid, and there was a tiny blue bow at the end of it. I wore a fancy blue tuxedo with white snowflake patterns on it. Including, matching pants and pearly white dress shoes. For my hair, I combed it to the side, and hair sprayed it, to keep it in place. Since I didn't want to look messy, I walked there, instead of having the wind carry me there.

So, when I got there, I had already reserved a table for Elsa and I. I sat down at the table, and felt my hands shaking uncontrollably. I was SO nervous! I highly doubt she was though. So, while the waiter asked what we wanted to drink, I got The Special Icy-Hot Chocolate, while she got a glass of water with ice. Now realize, that the first time we met at Yoo-Hoo's, I kinda, accidently, tripped and knocked both of us to the floor. So, once we ordered our drinks, that the first thing we talked about. After that, I asked her what her name was. She replied, "My name is Elsa," and I replied to that, by saying, "I'm Jack Frost." To be completely honest, when I introduced myself, I tried to act cool, becuase I wanted to impress her.

After eating, we talked all night, becoming friends. We shared stories, and I even told her about my cryokinetic powers. At first she didn't believe me, but when the seat we were on started freezing over, she had no choice but to believe me. I also told her about my family, and how I sacrificed myself to save my sister, Emma. I then asked her about her family. She started to tell me about Anna, and what happened when they were kids. I shouldn't have asked though, because when she was explaining to me what happened, I saw a tear fall down her cheek.

The waiter eventually came with our check, and it was time to go. Before we went our seperate ways though, we made plans to go to the beach on Sunday, at 2:00.

So yeah. That was our first date. Hope you enjoyed hearing about it!