Part 51 (Engagement)

Start from the beginning

Arya:- I am asking you something.

Manik didn't know what to say. Soon Cabir came there for Manik's rescue.

Cabir:- Sir glasses are out of stocks. Abhi sir said to get more glasses from store room.

Arya:- Bhai(brother) told you?

Cabir:- Yes Sir.

Arya:- OK go. But why he was not saying anything?

Cabir:- Actually... Actually sir he can't talk. He is mute.

Arya looked at them suspence eyes. Manik quickly nodded his head.

Arya:- Ohk. Go now. But be quick.

Cabir :- Thank you sir.

Cabir told Manik to go with his eyes. Manik left from there. Nandini was sitting sitting on her bed looking at her ring.

Manik:- Wow admiring your engagement ring.

Nandini looked at Manik with teary eyes. Nandini ran towards Manik and jumped on Manik's arms. Manik hugged her back. Nandini started crying.

Manik:- Shh Nandini.

Manik moved towards bed. He sat on bed and kept her on his lap. Nandini's buried in Manik's neck.

Nandini:- I didn't want to Manik. Please don't leave me.

Manik was caring her hair.

Manik:- Shh I know. Don't cry. I am not leaving you.

Nandini:- Why it always happened with us Manik? Why us? Is it end of us?

Manik broke the hug and cupped her face with one hand and other was around her waist.

Manik:- It's not the end Nandini. It never can be. You have to strong Nandini for me. You are my support system. If you broke down, what will happen to me.

Nandini stopped crying.

Nandini:- Now what will happened Manik?

Manik:- You trust me right?

Nandini nodded her head.

Manik:- Then don't worry. I am here.

Nandini:- Promise me Manik you will make everything right.

Manik:- I promise Nandini. Just trust me.

Manik took her left hand in his.

Manik:- Why you did this?

Manik cared her bandage hand.

Nandini:- I don't know what to do. I want stop the engagement. I don't want to wear that engagement ring on my finger from anyone.

Manik:- So you will hurt yourself?

Nandini:- I have no other choice.

Manik:- Nandini never ever hurt yourself for me. We came this far on the strength of our love. We will cross our hard days also. Just be my side. I don't want to lose you.

Manik kept his forehead aginest Nandini's.

Manik:- I love you so much.

Nandini:- I love you too.

After spending some quality time with Nandini, Manik climbed down the stairs carefully without getting noticed by anyone. He went out. He was going towards his car.

Voice:- Now what will you do?

Manik looked behind and saw Samrat was standing there. He looked at him confusedly. He was little scared also.

Samrat:- What did you thought? If you came here changing your getup, I will not recognise you. Grow up Manik. I am not fool like others.

Manik gave him angry look.

Manik:- But you are fool enough to marry my girlfriend.

Samrat chuckled.

Samrat:- Nice joke Manik. But I think you have some short of memory lose. She is my finace now. Sometimes ago she got engaged with me. She is not your girlfriend anymore. She is mine.

Manik's eyes was showing fire.

Manik:- You really think Nandini is yours now. Did you forget Sammy boy Manik Malhotra can do anything? Forget college days?

Samrat was getting angry remembering their college days. He was always lost before Manik.

Samrat:- How can I forget Manik! You always snatched what was mine. Now I am snatching your love from you.

Manik smirked and kept his both hand in his pocket.

Manik:- Samrat Samrat Samrat tic tic tic if I can do anything just to win a  bet. Then Nandini is my love. Think what can I do to get her. Nandini was, is and will always be mine. Nandini only belongs to Manik Malhotra. You better remember this.

Manik with a evil smirk left from there. Samrat clenched his fists in anger.

That's for today. So Nandini got engaged with Samrat. Now what will happened? What will Manik do now? Will Manan can be together? Do share your viewers by comments and please keep faith in your writer. I will not disappoint you.

This awesome cover made by awesomeshivu@awesomeshivu Thank you so much dear for this beautiful cover and I am extremely sorry for giving you credit so much late. Hope you will forgive me.

LoveAsha

Love
Asha