Chapter 5 Naruto Joining the Hidden Cloud Village

Naruto and Marako were still talking inside an inn.

" So you made your decision to joined the Hidden Cloud Village." Marako said.

" Hidden Cloud would be the best fit for me. I don't want to inheriting the Fourth Hokage's will of fire." Naruto said.

" He's your father." Marako said.

" Maybe but I still don't want to inheriting his will." Naruto said. " That's the reason why I wanted to joined the Hidden Cloud Village ever since the Akatsuki are still targeting me inside of the Leaf Village."

" Well, the Kage Summit meeting has not been started yet. I shall talked to him." Marako said.

Later, the Fourth Raikage accepted Naruto as the full-fledged ninja of the Hidden Cloud Village with the rank of Chunin base on the records of his number of previous missions he completed during his time with the Leaf. Naruto became friends with Yugito, the former two-tailed jinchuuriki who later became Naruto's mentor.

" Naruto. Yugito will be your sensei for now." Marako said. " We're both Chunin and we both should planned for forming a new future team squad. The Fourth Raikage already explained to Kakashi Hatake and Yamato about your decision to joined the Hidden Cloud Village."

" It's fine by me." Naruto said.

" Wow. So you hold the nine-tails inside of you." Yugito said. " Perhaps I could gave you serious training."

" Someone told me that there was another jinchuuriki in the Hidden Cloud." Naruto said.

" That's Killer Bee. The eight-tailed jinchuuriki." Yugito said. " That octopus is very illusive. I don't know where he is now."

" I hope he won't be captured by the Akatsuki." Naruto said

" Let's just hope." Yugito said.

Karui hugged tight at Naruto.

" Great timing Naruto! I can teach you some sword training sometime in order to strengthening your skills as a ninja." Karui said.

" Sure." Naruto said.

Darui, Omoi, C and Samui were deadpanned.

" Wow." Darui said. " What a perfect couple."

" I have to agree." Omoi said.

" This kid maybe a cocky put it seems he was very serious one." C said.

" He might become the powerful ninja someday." Samui said.