show off

Blitzo didn't let me kill the humans because he said this was his own personal beef with Verosika so he wants to do it with luna and not me, I wasn't too disappointed because in my human disguise I could hang out with them and have a good time. as I was going to get another beer when I saw a crowd gathering and music blasting then I heard that all to familiar voice "verosika?" I question looking up at the stage to see a girl who looked a lot like verosika "oh yeah she has a human disguise" I merge with the crowd pushing my way through people making out to try and get a better view halfway through her song she makes eye contact with me, I blush and she blows another kiss to me. I'm taken out of my trance with her when one of her crew comes up to me and tries to get in my pants she notices this and sends her bodyguard to get him away from me.

Veronika's  POV

I saw that dumbass trying to fuck my girl and I'm not gonna let that happen so I sent vortex to separate them and teach him a lesson on not touching what's mine .even though I just met her I think she's beautiful, I doubt blitzo will let her be with me and why would she want to date a whore.I look back at her , she smiled at me and, blew a kiss to me , does she like me? I must be imagining things.

[time skip to after the monster has been killed]

"come on [y/n] let's go park our fat fucking can in our fat fucking spot" Blitzo shouts to me but before I go I hand Verosika a piece of paper with my number on it and I say "call me ~......y-you know if u can it's fine if you're busy-" I get cut off by verosika "of course I will~" she seductively smirks and winks at me and then gives me a kiss on the cheek. she turns around and walks away leaving me just standing there shocked by what just happened making luna drag me to that portal and push me in.