'Think it was Mad-eyes idea in case Snape tried to come snooping.' Hermione muttered as she followed. As you all walked further down the hall you could hear clattering in the house. You all stared at each other and pulled your wands out. You headed first as you headed to the living room but there was nothing.

'It's like 2 am.' You yawned as you spoke. Soon enough you lied on the sofa and fell asleep.

You stretched as the light curtains were closed but still see it's daytime. It looked around 5 am in London. You woke up to see Hermione and Ron close and Harry sleeping on the floor. You headed to the kitchen for a drink and any sort of food left. Probably out of date but you had hope.

You found nothing of course. You drank your glass and put it in the sink. You grabbed your wand and decided to explore the house. You haven't been upstairs since the Order but also when you visited Sirius as family. But you were only a newborn at the time and never since then you came. You went into Sirius' room which still reminds you of teen spirit. He had an old picture of him, James, Remus and another boy Peter. You remember Harry telling you about them all from what Sirius, Remus, and Snape told him.

On his wall he had scantily dressed Muggle women and the band 'The Singing Sorceress' He also had a motorbike gang and a Gryffindor Lion. Everything was a mess and dusty and you could tell he hasn't been here in years when he was alive. You then heard footsteps downstairs which indicated someone was awake. You headed to another room and on the front door was 'Regulus Arcturus Black.' R.A.B.

'Guy's I think I found something.' You shouted as they came racing up the stairs. Once you connected the dots and told them. They asked you questions about your past life with the Blacks especially with being a Valentine and close with the Malfoy's. You would have knew the Blacks.

'You don't remember knowing a Regulus?' Hermione asked concerned.

'For the last time Mione. No, I haven't been here for years properly since I was a baby. Father or anyone didn't talk about the Black family after Sirius becoming a Gryffindor.' You explained as Ron and Hermione looked confused but Harry didn't he just stared blankly.

'What do you mean Y/N.' Ron asked.

'Every Black, Malfoy, Salazar, and Valentine have always been in the house of Salazar Slytherin. When Sirius became a Gryffindor they didn't talk about him. Even though Mother and Father adored him. But I didn't know much and still don't.' You claimed. Harry then decided to read out the Letter from the locket again.

'So R.A.B is Sirius' Brother?' Ron asked.

'Yes and he's one of my cousins down in the family tree.' You added as Hermione and Harry looked at you weirdly.

'Why do you look confuse?' Ron questioned.

'They don't know that Pureblood families keep it in the family.' You chuckled.

'Meaning you marry distance cousins?' Hermione added as you nodded.

'So we're related?' Harry asked.

'Not really no.' You giggled as the room went back into silence.

'Question is did he actually destroy the real Horcrux.' Hermione muttered.

Soon enough all you could hear was the same clattering again. You stood up as you headed over to the nose. It was coming from the cupboard in the kitchen. You jammed the door opened and came out was the house-elf Kreacher. Harry grabbed him by his cloth and dragged him to the end of the dining table.

'You've been spying on us haven't you?' Harry roared at the elf.

'Kreacher has been watching.' He muttered behind the table.

'Maybe he knows where the real locket is.' Hermione called out. You grabbed the locket and showed Kreacher.

'You have ever seen this before?' You asked.

'Kreacher?' Harry got even more furious.

'It's Master Regulus' Locket.' He explained.

'But there were two, weren't there?' Harry added.

'Where's the other one Kreacher?' You questioned him.

'Kreacher doesn't know where the other one is.' He whimpered as he came forward.

'Yes, but did you ever see it? In this house.' Hermione spoke up.

'Filthy Mudblood! Death eaters are coming for you! Blood traitor Weasley.' Kreacher roared as Ron pulled back Hermione from the evil creature.

'Be nice Kreacher or I won't be. You obey the Black's family and we're a part of it.' You stated, talking about you and Harry, as he whimpered again.

'Answer her.' Harry ordered as he stepped forward.

'Yes. It was in this house. The evilest object.' He whispered calming down as you headed behind him.

'How you mean?' Harry questioned wanting to know as you held the fake locket in front of him. Kreacher then explained how Regulus ordered him to destroy it but he couldn't. You listened to him carefully as he mentioned one name.

'Mundungus.'

'Find him.' You and Harry ordered.

PLEASE READ TY

A/N

Hola mamacitassss. Hoped you enjoyed this juicy chapter because I did!!! Don't forget to vote and comment and especially voting!!! Boost the book <3 I will hopefully be writing another chapter at weekend. This book will soon be coming to an end but not yet!!!  

ALSO I WILL NOT BE WRITING ANY CHAPTERS TO THE OTHER TWO BOOKS TILL THIS ONE IS DONE!!! BYEEEE. DONT FORGET TO SPREAD THE BOOK AROUND I LOVE NEW PEOPLE BYEEEE