Chapter 1

Years ago , a great personality was born in a small village - Usha . No one knew that this little boy can be someone who will create a history . As in short people had normal thinkings then knowing that in the Bandyophadhyay family a little boy was born , the third child of Shri Kalipada Bandyopadhyay and Binapani Devi .

Our heritage God was Shri Radha and Krishna , the God of Love . He was a good expert in chanting from a young age and prayed to God in Radha Krishna Temple everyday . Besides, that he was also a good student and focused in his studies well . He was a student of Bolgona Susundighi H.P High School and completed his school life and joined Burdwan Maharaja Toll ( present , Raj College ) and studied Sanskrit . In this period of studying sanskrit he left his home and chose a way to find the place of devotion and praying to Lord Shri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu . He was 17 or 18 years old at the time. He left his house and started the journey towards Mayapur without informing at his home because his only motive was to research on Vaishnavs and Lord Shri Krishna , also later he devoted himself to the Almighty God and showed interest in becoming Sanyash . Before his way out to Mayapur at the age of 17 or 18 , he already had a interest in God and he went to find God at the age of 10 approximately but his elder brother Shri Subol Chandra Bandyopadhyay went to Mayapur to bring him back . He came back but never lost any interest on going again.