"You forgot your tie", Draco said right before we reached the stairs.

"Fuck", I groaned. "I don't think I have time to run down to my dorm room to grab mine. Slughorn is going to take house points away if he sees me without a tie"

"Don't worry about it, I have an extra one in my bag", he said opening his book bag and pulling out a green and silver striped tie. He threw it over my head and tied his tie for me, lifting the collar of my shirt up so he can place it perfectly underneath.
"Thank you. My mind has been all over the place"

"You alright? I noticed you got really quiet last night?", he asked as we walked downstairs to the dungeons.

"I'm fine... I think I'm just overthinking things"

"Like..."

"Well, when Blaise mentioned Ginny's name last night, Theo got all weird and it just made me... insecure, I guess"

"Oh... I'm sure it's just nothing"

"Yeah, I know. He just got really weird and I can't stop thinking about it since then"

"Stell, you two have been dating since the Ice Age, there's no way Theo would do anything to hurt you"

"Yeah", I sighed. "You're right. I'm just overreacting"

Draco opened the door the Potions classroom for me and we walked to the front of the classroom where everyone was standing. I stood in between Theo and Draco, facing Professor Slughorn who was standing in front of a table filled with potions. Theo reluctantly reached for my hand and held it gently, waiting for my fingers to curl around his hand. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I looked at him and shot him a smile before directing my attention to Professor Slughorn.

"That one is Amortentia", Hermione said pointing at the cauldron behind Slughorn.

"Yes, that is correct. Amortentia is a very strong and powerful love potion to ever exist", he said as girls in the class start to slowly walk towards the cauldron. "Miss Stella Blackwood's ancestor actually invented this love potion. It is said that Ophelia Blackwood created it after finding out her husband was having an affair". Slughorn blinked at me, wanting for me to confirm the story.

"Um... Yeah, at least that's what my grandfather told me"

"Now, can you tell me what this is?", Slughorn asked me, pointing at a vile with a golden liquid.

"That, sir, is Felix Felicis or 'Liquid Luck'. The potion grants the drinker a limited period of good luck"

"And how long does it take to brew?". Hermione's hand shot up but Slughorn kept his gaze at me.

"Six months, sir"

"Yes! Ten points for Slytherin!", Slughorn cheered. Blaise, Draco, and Theo clapped their hands while everyone else in the class glared at us because we're the only Slytherins in this class. "For today's class, I will rewarding the student with the best Draught of Living Death a vile of Felix Felicis"

If I get the Felix Felicis, I might be able to confront Theo about Ginny without looking like a complete dumbass.

"Turn to page ten in your textbooks and let's get brewing!", Slughorn said excitedly.

I walked to a table towards the back of the classroom with the boys following behind me. The four of us sat around the perimeter of the table, far away from everyone else in our class. I took out my text book, Advanced Potion-Making, and flipped to page ten.

"Are you mad at me?", Theo asked, leaning over to my shoulder.

"No, not at all", I said starting to brew my potion.