"This ain't my house." He said.

I sucked my teeth slapping him in the back of his head.

"Yes I hear you Shelly. Can you just get off work already so I can get some of my puss-." He paused. "Shut up, I don't gotta watch my mouth shit. Mom ain't even paying me no mind."

"Yes, I am. So watch ya mouth nigga." I yelled before opening the door for Ace and Shy.

"Bae." She said hugging me.

"Hey bae. What's up Ace?"

"I ain't fuckin with you or Shy." He said before walking pass me.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Girl what's not wrong with him?" I shook my head.

"Where my boos at?" I ask about their kids.

"With Ace's mom." I nodded telling her to follow me into the kitchen.

"Hey Kaine." Shy said.

He looked from Kaidy who was laying sleep on his chest to Shy. "I don't know you anymore. You or Uncle Ace." He said scrunching up his face.

She laughed. "Okay?" I shrugged.

"Ace shut the fuck up already." I heard Jay say laughing.

"No because my woman wants ya woman, but ya woman won't give her the time of day. How about this they just feel on each other naked while we watch? They don't even gotta 69 like we wanted."

I walked up behind Ace slapping him in the back. "Don't talk shit nigga."

He glared down at me. "Don't fuckin like you."

"Shy should we give them a show?" I ask turning around towards her.

"Hell yeah." She said.

She grabbed my ass as we leaned in close to each other. Lips almost touching while I grabbed her boob.

"Sike." We both said turning to look at both the guys whose eyes were now low.

We laughed as their faces changed to pissed and they walked out room.

*

"Karma I swear if you pregnant!" Jay shouted as she walked into the house with Brei on her hip.

"What?" Kaine and Kjayy said head snapping towards her.

"Um, would it really matter if she was? She already has a baby." Nel said.

"Yes, it fuckin matters." Kjayy said slapping her thigh.

"I'm not pregnant so you can all shut the hell up." Karma said putting Brei down.

"Mommy I missed you." She said coming to me sitting on my lap hugging me. "Brei didn't we miss her?" She asks lifting her up on to her lap.

"I missed yall too, but yall too damn heavy get up off me." I said pushing her. "You late too. We already ate."

"I know. I was waiting for Brandon." She says sighing.

"Well where the hell he at?" Jay asks.

She shrugs. "In these streets. Dumbass can't leave them alone. He's supposedly on his way tho." She stood up grabbing Brei. "I'ma go make us a plate."

I stared at her as she walked away. "Think she'll be coo?" I ask Jay as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Yeah. Our sons crazy asses got through this relationship shit so will she." He said. "Or I'll be putting Bc's ass in the ground."

I shook my head. "You gonna leave that damn boy alone, always threatening him."

"Because Karma's mine."

"She's Mine Too." Brandon said.

He bent down hugging me as Jay glared at him. "Damn Pops you don't gotta mean mug a nigga, I already know you hate me." Bc said chuckling.

"His ass don't hate you, he just acts like it." I said. "Fuck is going on with ya head boy?" I ask looking at his messy dreads.

"Man." He said rubbing them. "You got me Mama? Ya daughter be trying to leave a nigga nappy headed when she mad at me."

"I'ma beat both yall asses." I said.

He shook his head. "Where she at anyways?"

"Kitchen." I pointed.

A few minutes later they walked out the kitchen with plates. Brandon had one arm around Karma's waist she was trying to look mad but couldn't hide her smile. Yeah they'll be coo.