Chapter 10- I don't hate any of their touches

Mulai dari awal

"Kita-senpai!" shouted Atsumu worried about his friened.

Kita continued to fall and fall until........

Bam!!!*

He fell on top of someone/somthing.

"Are you guys ok?" asked Atsumu and Terushima.

Kita opened his eyes and saw that he had bumped into Sakusa.

"Sorry!" apologized Kita.

"It's fine." replied Sakusa.

'Is he really a germaphobe like what Atsumu said? Before when terushima accidentally touched his arm, he didn't look disgusted or mad at all. All he said was 'It's ok'. And now, he's saying 'It's fine' after I bumped into him even though he's a germaphoebe.'  thought Kita.

"I'm so sorry! It was my fault." said Atsumu.

"Relax Atsu, it's not your fault." said Kita.

The four continued walking towards the park. 'Maybe he's not a germaphobic.'  thought Kita. Then, a person passed by and bumped into Sakusa's shoulder. Sakusa's face turned into a disgusted one scrunching his nose.

"Ew. Germs. Watch where you're going next time!" yelled Sakusa with an angry voice.

The person who bumped into him got scared and walked away quickly.

'Seems like he really is a germaphobe.'  thought Kita sweat dropping.

"Hey can't you be a littler nicer Omi?" said Atsumu walking up to Sakusa and putting a hand on Sakusa's shoulder.

Sakusa didn't seem affected by Atsumu's touch at all. Even though it wasn't only for a few seconds like what happened with Kita and Terushima.

"Omi?" questioned Sakusa confused.

"Yeah! It's the nick name I made for you. Can I call you that?" asked Asumu.

"No." replied Sakusa.

"Pweeeaaaaaseeee?" asked Atsumu in a cute voice and puppy eyes.

"Fine......" replied Sakusa.

"So even you fall for that?" said Terushima.

"'Even you'? Does that mean he does that to you as well?" asked Sakusa.

"Yeah." replied Terushima.

"It's impossible to resist that. But, he rarely does that except when he's with people he trusts." added Kita.

"Why's that?" asked Sakusa.

Terushima and Kita both looked at Atsumu asking for his prmission. Atsumu nodding giving them permission to tell Sakusa about the neglecting that he had experinced.

Time skip*

Kita and Terushima explained to Sakusa about Atsumu's neglecting past which made Sakusa feel bad for Atsumu. The four arrived at the park then, Kita asked,

"Hey. Why aren't you bothered when we touch you?" 

"I don't know why I react this way instead of getting mad or anything. Maybe it's because you guys are clean unlike others who are dirty and lie." replied Sakusa.

Sakusa POV*

I don't know why I don't react the same when they touch me compared to others. I want to find out why. It mgith be because they're clean and don't lie like others. I just know.....I don't hate any of their touches.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________

Read this part  to know about what would happen*

I hope you liked the chapter. Also, I made it so that Sakusa doesn't really mind the others touching him either just in case foursome wins and it ends up as a foursome. But, if it doesn't, it could just be because Kita and Terushima always come out clean and they are nice.

Here are the votes. Go vote if you haven't.

VOTING OVER

Kita -4(currently)

Terushima -3(currently)

Sakusa -44(currently)

Foursome -42(currently)

sakuatsukita -12(currently)

other(your idea) -3(currently)

Honestly at this point, it's just a battle between Sakuatsu and foursome but of course you can vote for whatever you want.

!DISCLAIMER: Haikyu!! does not belong to me!