Shoyo Kuroo Noya and Sugamama caught it and glared at Kenma who kissed her back. We continued to play everyone getting a turn almost everyone landing on me. "Well that was fun guys!" Shoyo says smiling and I nod. "I think I'm gonna go to the pool." I said. "Oou us too!" Noya and Tanaka said I nodded and we all left.

"Spill." Noya said and i look at him confused. "I saw you back there what's going on between you and Kenma?" I sigh. "Nothing Really." Tanaka frowns. "Are you serious? Last time we saw you which was two days ago! He couldn't get his eyes off you." I laugh slightly. "That was two days ago." Noya sighed. "Where did she even come from?" He asked.

"She's our moms friends daughter. She went to the mall with us yesterday and ever since then her and Kenma have been inseparable. She flirted with him the whole time and doesn't like me so yeah." I say sitting in the pool drinking juice. "She's gonna be a problem I know it." They both say I nod. "Yeah I know."

We sit in the pool laughing and playing for a while until the others come out. Kenma and Sarah making out on the end on the pool I couldn't take it anymore so I said something.

"Do you both mind?" They stop and look at me. "What?" Sarah said. "We're trying to have a good time here and you two sucking each other's faces are disturbing others!" She rolls her eyes. "Y/n you're just mad that you can't get some." Kenma says and I sigh. "Kenma you're cool and my brothers best friend. I advice you to watch your mouth." He rolls his eyes. "Very well then. If you don't mind I'm trying to have a good time!" I say taking them out the pool with my teams help.

"Y/n why are you acting like this!" Kenma shouts I flinch. "Why can't you just leave!" I shout back. "I asked you nicely and you didn't move so I did it by force get out!" I hiss and Kenma sighs. He walked in the house.

"Who do you think you are!" Sarah yells walking my way. "The daughter of the owner of this property and house." I say matter a factly. "I will tell my mother!" She shouts. "I don't care fake bitch." I say back and Shoyo giggles. "One day you'll reap what you sown Sarah. Go away enjoy the party." I say and she stomped back inside.

"Nice one pup." I nod at shoyo. "Yeah I'm gonna kill him." Kuroo says along with sugamama. "Calm down it's fine." They sigh. "I'm gonna go to my room." They nod. "I'm going too." Noya and sho say and follow behind me.

~in my room~

"First I want to ask something." Noya says as we sit on my bed. "Shoot." I say he looks at me and shoyo. "Is it okay for friends to make out?" Me and shoyo giggle. "Yes Noya it is if the other person is okay with it!" I say and he smiles. "Well now what?" Shoyo asked. "Well we could call some others in here and just play another game but with only friends?" Noya says and we agree.

Tsukishima Kuroo bokuto oikawa and lev are now in my room. "Hey bokuto." I say and he smiles. "HEY HEY HEY!" I glare. "Now what's up guys?" I shrug and look at the others. "Let's play uno!" Shoyo shouts and I nod. Everyone agrees and we all start playing. I won every game and they were all trying to figure out how. "Shes cheating!" Tsuki yelled. "I'm not."

"Then how the hell are you winning Everytime!" Kuroo shouts. "Y'all just suck and I'm playing the game right." I giggle they sigh. "New game!" Shoyo says and everyone nods. "How about a video game?" Kuroo shakes his head. "That's what she's best at!" Me and shoyo giggle. "Fine no games!" They shout and we all laugh.

"Well Kuroo go see what's going on downstairs attend to your guest you've been up here for an hour now." I say and he nods. Kuroo takes bokuto Tsukishima and lev.

"Alright y/n who's the lucky guy?" Oikawa says smiling I raise a brow. "Huh?" He looks at me with an are your serious face. "All those guys you kissed tonight anyone got your heart?" I shake my head he pouts. "Oh come on not one?" Shoyo rolls his eyes. "There is one but he's being a real pain in the ass right now." Oikawa looks at me. "Oh boy problems? It's Kenma isn't it." I look shocked. "Why would you say that?"