𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

(AN: SO TO CLEAR UP THE TIMELINE: THIS CHAPTER TAKES PLACE TWO WEEKS AFTER MATSUKAWA ASKED HER TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND)

"Matsukawa, I can't have you pay for my new tires. You bought me this necklace and anklet that's too much" you whined arguing with your boyfriend, upset he was trying to buy you more stuff.

"Mm but if it's for you is it really too much my love?" he sweet talked reaching his hand squeezing the plush flesh as his other one held the wheel as he drove down the street towards your house.

"Are you going to spend the night?" you asked feeling his cold rings pressed into your soft thigh. He hummed a yes driving towards your home

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked

"Well i have class, the work with Samu, then the club" you said

"What time do your classes end?" he asked turning down the music to make sure he could hear you.

"Well classes start at 9:30 then end around noon why?" you asked, taking Matsukawa's hand from your leg into your smaller hand, playing with his fingers which were calloused and scared.

"Want me to pick you up baby? We can get lunch before your shift with Miya'' he said glancing over at you for a second before focusing on the road again. You nodded

"Doll go to sleep i'll carry you into bed when we get there kay?" he said taking your hand in his and bringing the back of it to his lips planting a kiss. Your heart swelled at the gesture before curling up in your seat and resting your head against the window closing your eyes. You laid there for a while squirming unable to figure out what was wrong and why you couldn't drift to sleep. Matsukawa reached over, turning on the seat warmer which made you stop squirming and finally submit to your sleepiness.

Matsukawa hit a red light, taking this opportunity he pulled out his phone taking a picture of you, your frame illuminated by the red light making his heart flutter seeing you so peaceful. He didn't notice how long he was just their admiring you till the cars behind him began honking because the light turned green.

TIMESKIP

Matsukawa parked in front of your house. Turning off the car, he got quickly jogging to the passenger side picking you up bridal style and walking to the front door. Matsukawa began to pat your pockets looking for the house keys, his big hand engulfed your ass cheek as he felt around for your key, eventually finding it... in your purse.

He walked into your house to see a cat stretching along the back of the couch giving him a bored look. He walked towards your bedroom laying you in bed,before he shook you gently

"(y/n) babe" he whispered, not wanting to assault your senses as soon as you woke up.

"Whaattt" you grumbled rolling over

"I'm going to go get clothes from my place then I'll come back okay doll?" he said sitting next to your sleepy body, you nodded before twisting your hips so your upper half was facing issei as you puckered your lips, he chuckled leaning down and pecking your lips. He got off your bed with a creek before walking out of your room. He made a b-line to the kitchen opening your fridge and pulling out his notes app. He looked through the fridge making note of everything you were either out of or running low on. He moved over to your cupboard looking to make sure that you had your favorite cereal and such.

Just as he was about to check over his list to make sure he got everything he remembered what you said about milk the other night.

"I don't drink cow's milk. I'm a grown ass woman. Why would I be drinking cow's milk? I drink oat and almond milk you child" you said this to him when you caught him putting 2% milk in his cereal. He caught his mistake changing it to almond milk. He went to the dining room table looking for the knives that were in your tires, finally finding them he was really ready to leave.

He walked out of the house towards his car making a call.

"Hey man, it's me" he said into the phone as he got in and turned on his car

"I'm good so can you do an oil change and change my girl's tires tomorrow around 9:15" he asked the person on the other line confirming. He hung up making a detour from his house to his grandfather's office.

After a ten minute drive he arrived walking to the giant glass doors. The four knives that were in your tires in his jacket pocket

"Hi, mattsun your grandfather was just about to leave I'm sure he'd be elated to see you" the secretary said he only nodded walking into the office

"Issei! How are you?" his grandfather said seeing the younger man walk in while he was pouring himself a drink

Matsukawa walked up to the desk, reaching into his pocket he pulled out one of the knives and stabs it into oak desk in front of it making it stick straight up.

"Four of these were in every single tire on my girlfriend's car" issei said to his grandfather sitting back into the chair that were on the other side of the desk

"We'll did you call allen so he can fix the poor girl's car" the old man sitting in his giant chair with a groan loosening his tie

"That's not the issue. The issue is that the habia's are making threats towards MY GIRL even after we made peace with them" issei said, throwing down the rest of the knives that all had a sophisticated 'h' design on them.

"Listen, this weekend I'll set up a dinner with the habia's and try to get an intrepturer for the russian and see what they are up to. If they are violating our contract you have my permission to dispose of the whole family" his grandfather said. Issei sighed nodding before rising to his feet and walking out of the office. He walked out of the building and back to his car.

He sent off towards his house grabbing everything he needed, while he was walking out of the house one of the maids called for him

"Issei make sure you are letting that poor girl rest! We get it you are a young healthy couple but with the amount you're gone she probably doesn't sleep at all!" the sweet old woman said. Issei gave her a lazy smile walking up to her patting her head.

"Um miria may i ask a favor?" he asked respectfully

"Of course boy now what is it?" she asked

"Well more like two things... i need to grow grocery shopping for (y/n) but i'm not sure what kind of what i should get, when i shop for myself i don't really care about what i put in my body. But I want to make sure I am getting the best of the best for her. And also i wanted help cleaning her house tomorrow while she is at school, she never seems to catch a break so i wanna help" issei confessed his cheeks and tips of his ears burning up with embarrassment as the maid smiled

"Okay then i'll help let go to the store quickly before they close!" the little old women said attempting to push him out of the house

AN: HEY HEY HEY SO THIS CHAP WAS KINDA BORING BUT I MIGHT HAVE A MINI ARGUMENT NEXT CHAPTER AND THEN THE CHAPTER AFTER THAT WILL PROLLY BE THE HABIA DINNER... ALSO REMEMBER (Y/N) GREW UP BEING VERY SMART KEEP THAT IN MIND ALSO WOULD YALL BE COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT IN THIS BOOK?